Builder

Re: Moving forward (sexual abuse)

Thanks for the mention @Ben-RO
@scared01 here's mine, sorry I'm really rushed right now I can offer you some more support soon but I think I'm on the verge of a mental breakdown so I'll get back to you later...
http://forums.au.reachout.com/t5/Getting-Help/commitment-to-my-safety-plan/m-p/191829#M8789
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Star contributor

round and round the balck hole spiraling downwards like a little ball, when will something stop this fall Smiley Sad

@Ben-RO@N1ghtW1ng@Mona-RO @Sally-RO @Bree-RO

Mod

[ Edited ]

Hey @scared01 I get the sense you weren't feeling too great last night. How are you feeling at the moment?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My freedom is an agreement with myself. It's an acceptance and love for who I am that isn't dependent on performance or the will of other people - Renee Yohe
Star contributor

Not good @letitgo
I was on a very shaky floor of that hole last night but that floor just broke Smiley Sad so now spiraling down even more
Mod

Hey @scared01 I can see that you must have had a lot of strength to get through last night. What did you do that helped you get through it?
Star contributor

took sleeping tablets and went to bed @May_

that was only way i thought i could get through

Mod

just wanted to check in today @scared01 and see how you are going if that's ok?
Star contributor

I cant do this. I cant. I cant take the pain and i can't deal with the guilt and grief and being a failure anymore!!
I think eveyone would be better off without me then i wouldnt be a burden and i wouldnt have to take this pain anymore.
My mum just sent me pictures of her getting an award and it just shows how pathetic i am in not going going

I think im going to call my suicide prevention counsellor and see if i can see her or another one today and maybe call lifeline until then plus my gp this afternoon @May_
Mod

@scared01 You have shown a lot of strength to get through all the tough days! Reaching out to those supports sounds like a good idea. Have you tried TIPP or one of the strategies today?
Star contributor

I dont feel so good @May_
Ill try tipp again

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count