Builder

Re: Moving forward (sexual abuse)

Thanks for the mention @Ben-RO
@scared01 here's mine, sorry I'm really rushed right now I can offer you some more support soon but I think I'm on the verge of a mental breakdown so I'll get back to you later...
http://forums.au.reachout.com/t5/Getting-Help/commitment-to-my-safety-plan/m-p/191829#M8789
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Super frequent scribe

round and round the balck hole spiraling downwards like a little ball, when will something stop this fall Smiley Sad

@Ben-RO@N1ghtW1ng@Mona-RO @Sally-RO @Bree-RO

Mod

[ Edited ]

Hey @scared01 I get the sense you weren't feeling too great last night. How are you feeling at the moment?

My freedom is an agreement with myself. It's an acceptance and love for who I am that isn't dependent on performance or the will of other people - Renee Yohe
Super frequent scribe

Not good @letitgo
I was on a very shaky floor of that hole last night but that floor just broke Smiley Sad so now spiraling down even more
Mod

Hey @scared01 I can see that you must have had a lot of strength to get through last night. What did you do that helped you get through it?
Super frequent scribe

took sleeping tablets and went to bed @May_

that was only way i thought i could get through

Mod

just wanted to check in today @scared01 and see how you are going if that's ok?
Super frequent scribe

I cant do this. I cant. I cant take the pain and i can't deal with the guilt and grief and being a failure anymore!!
I think eveyone would be better off without me then i wouldnt be a burden and i wouldnt have to take this pain anymore.
My mum just sent me pictures of her getting an award and it just shows how pathetic i am in not going going

I think im going to call my suicide prevention counsellor and see if i can see her or another one today and maybe call lifeline until then plus my gp this afternoon @May_
Mod

@scared01 You have shown a lot of strength to get through all the tough days! Reaching out to those supports sounds like a good idea. Have you tried TIPP or one of the strategies today?
Super frequent scribe

I dont feel so good @May_
Ill try tipp again

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors