Mod Squad

Re: Mum

Hey @j95 has anything happened, or some memories popping in etc? Thinking of you  mate.

Builder

Yeah some memories and then I got down that card from the top of my cupboard and I just wish they were here now, to see what I've been up to @Bree-RO I miss them
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Builder

and my housemates won't shut the fuck up!!!
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Mod Squad

Mmm yes of course you do @j95.. What would you say to them if you could right now?

Feel free to answer later on if too tricky for now.

Builder

It's stupid to miss them @Bree-RO I shouldn't miss them
I'm sure what I would say. Maybe that I'm sorry
Builder

Maybe like I'm sorry that things went so terribly wrong in their lives at some point that meant they didn't know how to look after me and be kind people but it doesn't mean that what they did to me was ok
Mod

You're 100% allowed to miss them @j95 Heart

Good on you for writing out what you'd like to say to them, even though that option's not available it's still good that you're able to express your feelings and we're all here to listen.

My freedom is an agreement with myself. It's an acceptance and love for who I am that isn't dependent on performance or the will of other people - Renee Yohe

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors