Mod Squad

Re: Need my mum

hello for this evening @j95, I just wanted to apologise for having to wrap up my convo with you on your overwhelmed thread on Monday night - sorry.

Correct me if I'm wrong @stonepixie but I think you were trying to get @j95 away from the thinking that's making you feel so negatively about yourself (that you're wishing you weren't born).

Did you want to tell us what's got you feeling that you need your mum?

Builder

i just do and i just want to feel loved for once @Sally-RO why is that so much to ask for? why cant i have parents that love me?
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Mod

Hey @j95 - Have you ever spoken to a professional about these feelings?

no, and no im not going to my psych @SmileMonkey
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Mod

Is there anything you could do at the moment to make yourself feel better? Maybe listen to some music or watch a movie? Are you able to call your mum and talk to her?

no i just want to talk about this, i know you are trying to help but omg im getting so frustrated.
i cant call my mum im not allowed even if i was and did she'd probably be mean to me anyway @SmileMonkey
Mod

That's fine @j95, I understand. Maybe it would be a good idea to talk to a professional at Kids Help Line on 1800 55 1800 or on their webchat which you can find here. Or even on headspaces online chat line which you can find here.  Unfortunately I am not a trained professional and can't give advice, but I am happy to listen. 

why not here @SmileMonkey
Builder

this is whats making me frustrated always being told to go somewhere else
Mod Squad

Hi @j95 it's definately painful to be going through this tonight. @SmileMonkey had made some great suggestions, I guess we want to keep you from feeling any lower than right now and that's why it's important to use the forum threads to use all our support (and relatable experiences I guess) to stay positive and focused on coping through this compared to venting about feelings that may run the risk of going in a downward spiral. (hope that makes sense)

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count