Mod

Re: Need my mum

I am happy to listen @j95, but unfortunately I am not a trained professional and just want to make sure you are given the right support. You are more than welcome to talk about this here on ReachOut, I just wanted to make you aware that you could get professional support from these organisations.

yeah and i dont see a lot of that happening only the opposite - telling me to go somewhere else @Sally-RO
whatever i fucking give up
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Builder

well i dont feel like im welcome to talk about it on here
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Mod

You are more than welcome to talk about this on the forums @j95.

[ Edited ]

Forget it @SmileMonkey forget I even tried and made this stupid thread I'm a stupid dumb idiot anyway

Mod Squad

@j95 from having known you for a tiny few months here I can definately see that you are quite worked up on the forums right now. What might be helpful to get a you less frustrated and then come back and have another try at talking to us here? Even if it's just a dedicated 5-10 minutes off the forum to do something and then back on? We just want to help in being helpful to you!!!

Builder

will anyone actually listen to me when i come back @Sally-RO 

Mod Squad

We are always (trying) to listen to you, sorry if we don't get hearing it right @j95!

I will be here for the rest of the night and hopefully something will have shifted for you - check in with us when/if your ready? If your not - don't stress, it just means we will try to work on getting you linked in with the trained professional help to talk it out with them (I know you are not in crisis right now) IF that's okay with you.

thanks @SmileMonkey for all your suggestions, lets see how we go all together @j95?

Builder

im ready @Sally-RO
Mod Squad

Okay thank you! What did you do can I ask?

Any shifts in your thinking @j95 that might help us better understand?

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors