Mod

Re: Need my mum

Yes, @j95, you did mention a professional photo. I didn't know about the circulation though, that's amazing! You've gotta feel proud about that!

I hope the visit goes well!

Builder

[ Edited ]

Haha yeah it's in like a little magazine, like not a proper one, one of those free ones you see at the doctors and stuff haha @RevzZ
Thanks, I'm hoping my little sister likes the book I bought her and it helps her a bit

//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Builder

tonight i just really need mum and im struggling
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Mod Squad

Heya!

@j95 what sort of stuff's coming up tonight with Mum? 

Builder

5 minutes ago i felt like i really needed her, like i needed a hug @Bree-RO but now i cant really stop thinking about what her and dad to me and im just upset but i want to talk about it
Mod Squad

@j95 that makes sense you want to talk about it, what's going through your head?

Builder

i feel really small @Bree-RO like the small and stupid part of this
http://forums.au.reachout.com/t5/Getting-Help/Patterns-of-relating/m-p/215601#M13945
Builder

I feel really scared
Mod

@j95 sounds like last night was pretty tough Smiley Sad did you wanna chat about your mum some more or shall we leave it for now?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Builder

I think chatting about that would be good but I'm sitting in the library at my trade school and I'm about to cry and leave to go home because im so stupid so maybe we can talk about it more tonight and can talk about something more fun right now like surfing or something @lokifish

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors