Star contributor

Re: Panic Attack in the Worst Place

@Chessca_H no i don't think I have seen it, What is it called?

Mod

@Nat8 That's alright, here it is. Let us know if any of it helps Smiley Happy

Star contributor

@Chessca_H I'll I have had coping strategies in the past they just don't work. and i don't colour or use mindfulness. I'm very objective (a mh sufferer's nightmare, really) and so i don't think others are freaks or anything but when its me I think its ridiculous and stupid
Mod

@Nat8 I get that, we're often a lot harder on ourselves than we are to others.

Totally cool to have a different style of thinking that doesn't gel with some styles of coping. I know there are quite a few on there that are fairly varied, do you think you might have a bit more of a look to see if any suit your style more?

If you feel up to it, do you think you might be able to take a moment to check in with yourself and tell us how you're feeling right now?

Star contributor

@Chessca_H I'll have a look but right now I kinda still have that run and hide feeling going. I'm ok but my chest is still really Constricted but my breathing is slower. Now I'm really annoyed at myself,

My urges to self harm are still there though, a lot calmer but definitely still there

Mod

@Nat8 All good, you're working with what you've got Smiley Happy

Sounds like things have improved a little even if it's not all the way there yet, what do you think has helped with that?

Star contributor

@Chessca_H I'm back home and hiding in my room so the pressure is off for now

Star contributor

hi @Nat8 

ive got heaps of coping strategies and most of them arent noticeable so they are ahdny fro when your in public..

would you like me to give you a few fro next time and to also help you reduce the anxiety?

Star contributor

@scared01 maybe on the thread you created. nut yeah thanks. its not so much about coping more dealing with just everything. idk anymore

Star contributor

i know exactly how that feels @Nat8 

do you want to talk about other things that are going on for you then maybe we can break it down and it wont seem so daughnting?

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count