Mod

Re: Someone please help me i don't know what to do anymore..

Hey @ItWillBeOkay we're all about support here on RO, but unfortunately it's against the guidelines to give out personal information such as emails. We'd love to see you around, but we are an anonymous website.
Rookie

I have a problem with my phone browser he open all pages YouTube Google but I can been access to Facebook help me please
Frequent scribe

I can relate to Hollow to the being alone part feeling distant and isolated in childhood. And to being socially arkward and not mixing well with others i hope you find the help that you need and find some joy in living sincerely from Naruto
Visitor

Im new here but the story you tell makes me want to give you hope and the sunshine of a smile. My heart aches for you because you are lonely and i never want you to lose hope. I have never met you but i know you are desperate and i care.
I have a very similar story to you but you are unique and i think the worst thing i can do is talk about myself here but let me share this with you....as a christian i know there is a God and he has the most incredible love for you personally. He sent His son Jesus Christ to pay the penalty for the sin of the whole world and when we believe in Him our sins are forgiven and we have hope. There is no other answer to depression, abuse, neglect but Jesus...and when i say that i mean that no person, therapy, self help book on ther own can really truly deal with our issues. Because these troubles we face are not what God created is for but because we are a fallen race we suffer them.....i know this may not make sense to anyone but let me share this verse with you from the bible...in psalm 16:11 it says ' thou ( God ) wilt show me the path of life. In thy prescence is fullness of joy. At thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.' we can have hope, there is a place called heaven, you are here for a purpose because God created you and has an incredible plan for your life. Get a bible and read it....pray to God....even if you have doubts and are unsure...God will never fail you...reach out to Him in faith and He will hear you and give you the answers, love, acceptance, hope and joy that you need. I am praying for you.
Rookie scribe

I know that this is three years to late, but if you or somebody is reading this then just know that truthfully you are not alone. I also know that talking to someone is more help than any internet website. You have to find someone you trust to talk to or maybe a complete stranger who knows what you're going through. I am hoping that you do read this message, but if not then I guess I'm writing to thin air. 

I grew up in a home where I was mentally and physically abused. I had no freedom, no friends, no one to turn to, and I tried to cope with my situation as much as possible. But I held my emotions in for too long. When I was the last one alone at the house with my dad for two years, I was so afraid that he was going to hurt me more because he had no other outlet to turn to. At that point in time he didn't really hurt me physically, but physical scars heal, mental scars don't. I don't know your name, or how old you are, or even if you still need help, but if anything even though I am a complete stranger, I'm not trying to be weird, but I am here for you, because I know what you were and maybe still are going through.

Rookie scribe

I know this is late. Very late. And I don't know if you still feel that way but I can try to help. I have almost the exact same problem in my life right now. My dad left and doesn't want anything to do with me and I don't have support from my mother. My brother also abused me for the longest time. My sisters don't really seem to care. No one does. I have friends but I always feel so lonely. It really hurts and I don't know what to do. All I want is someone to care about me and be there for me and to talk to me.

Again. Sorry for replying so late.

-Your Friend, Vendetta  

Mod

@Vendetta Thomas Welcome to RO! Would you like to create a thread where you can discuss what's going on for you?

Rookie scribe

It's never to late. I can't really tell you about how to cope with your family, but if it's one thing that I can tell you; You are not alone. I know that you feel alone, trust me, you can be in a group of 100 people, and you'll still feel alone, you just have to find that one person who you can truly be yourself with and can talk about anything and everything. It took me some time, but I found someone who I can truly talk about everything under the sun and sky with. She's there for me and I'm there for her. Find someone that you trust fully and most importantly talk about what's going on. You can also do what I've done and still doing... Seek counseling. They can help you, hopefully as much as they've been helping me. If you don't want to, then that's fine. We're here for you, I'm here for you. You can talk to me, if you choose to. But you are not alone.
Rookie scribe

Thank you do much
Highlighted
Rookie scribe

So* Oops

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count