Casual scribe

Re: Someone please help me i don't know what to do anymore..

Thanks @stonepixie Smiley Happy
Rookie

I am almst exactly the same... i think i want to kill myself. I dont know if i can im not enirely sure why but theres a pain in my chest and i want to end it
Mod

Hey @ItStartsWithR

It sounds like you are in a great deal of pain. I just wanted to let you know that you are not along and there are people to help. Whilst RO.com is not a crisis service, it is vital that you contact lifeline 13 11 14, but if you are in imidiate danger than please call 000.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ
Mod

Hey @ItStartsWithR

The fact that you reached out tells me that you want to live. Even though you are having thoughts of suicide, it doesn't mean you have to act on them. It is possible that your thoughts of suicide are just you looking for solutions to your pain, but there are better options that we can help you find. Yes, there is a part of you that wants to die, but there is also the part of you that wants to live. Focus on that part, no matter how small it is.

It is possible to get through these times by creating your own 'tool kit' of coping strategies, which you can use when you are feeling suicidal or hopeless. RO has a great factsheet on this and it can be found here. Our users have also come up with an awesome thread full of stratergies in which you can find here.

Your life matters

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ
Star contributor

Hey @ItStartsWithR, I'm so sorry you're feeling this way. Like @stonepixie said, your life matters a lot! Could you please let us know whether you're safe or not right now? And please contact the Suicide Callback Service, Lifeline or 000 for help.

Community Manager

Hey @ItStartsWithR

We still want to know if you're okay mate! 

Please call the Suicide Callback Service, Lifeline or 000 for help.

Rookie

Dear Love,

I read through some of the message that you sent and I stopped to think how you reminded me of myself so much. I feel like an outcast around people in my own family. I don't trust them. I be thinking to myself do they respect me as a woman or do they judge me at convenient times. Right now I'm renting a room from my mother after leaving a section 8 house where I had a 
$1300 electric bill, and a landlord who ignored my pleas for him to "fix the ceiling because, everytime it rains, the ceiling in different places in the house falls down. I smoke cigarettes and she does to but she smokes alot more than I do and she wakes me up everynight multiple times for a cigarette. She goes threw my purse and steals money, and I am like ha I gotta move asap, but I'm thinking to myself where can I go this is where I live. I am a widow and I've been with a man for 4 yrs. plus and he swears that it's like 3. I feel so alone sometimes and doubtful, but my children keep me going and striving looking for good things to come my way! I want to buy a house someday so I am saving money and have cleared up some things on my credit report! I hope that everything works out for you and I hope that you thankful and feel blessed because some people have the worst situations they dealing with than anybody else would understand. God bless and you will be in my prayers!

Community Manager

Hi @Geraldine, thank you for sharing your story. I'm sorry to hear that your living situation isn't ideal at the moment. I'd love to be able to direct you towards some support services, but unfortunately it looks like you're based in the US and you've landed on the Australian ReachOut page aimed at people aged 14-25. I hope you are able to find some better accommodation soon. All the best!

Post Mod

Hey Ashley! Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy Unfortunately, I've had to remove your post since it breaches our community guidelines. We do not recommend unprofessional services and/or seek to provide professional advice. Hope that this is alright

Rookie scribe

[ Edited ]

It's so scary how you sound exactly like me. When I started reading this, I thought someone was playing a joke on me and it was terrifying. If you need someone, I'm an e-mail away.

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count