Rookie scribe

What to do

Recently I've been empty nor happy, nor sad 

I'm not oblivious, I'm aware of why I just have many changes that have happened in my life 

but most of all I judge myself from them.

writing down my feelings have always been a strength of mine, I write songs so it comes naturally for me..

I (just today) spoke to a trusting and respectful teacher of mine and also I started writing down good things beside how I feel 

is it just the reassuring ness I need?

Mod Squad

Re: What to do

Hey @wonderinggirl welcome to ReachOut! That's so cool that you're able to write things down and to self reflect. It sounds like you're a great observer of your own thoughts Smiley Happy 

Did speaking to the teacher help you?

Rookie scribe

yes, it has but it doesn't change all these situations and feeling of lonliness I have at school. and it's not about putting myself out there because trust me i'm such a social person but at school I feel so isolated, so different.. and I hope moving schools will give me a new start

Highlighted
Mod

I'm really impressed by your insight and awareness of what's going on for you @wonderinggirl.

I agree that changing schools is one option. How about taking up an extra curricular activity where you might meet like-minded people, do you think that could be an option too? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My freedom is an agreement with myself. It's an acceptance and love for who I am that isn't dependent on performance or the will of other people - Renee Yohe

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count