Mod

Re: dislosure

If you need any help just let me know :-)

Super frequent scribe

Ok ill give that a go abit later after my appontment @JanaG
Mod

OK great! Smiley Very Happy

Super frequent scribe

hi @JanaG

umm i need some help i dont really know where to start theres soo much!!

Mod

Hey @setmefree, I know I'm not @JanaG but I'd love to help if I can. I get the sense you're feeling a bit overwhelmed at the moment. Instead of listing everything that's going on, how about you start with maybe 3 things? Write them down and then if they can be changed, what can be done to change them?

Do you think you could do that? 

My freedom is an agreement with myself. It's an acceptance and love for who I am that isn't dependent on performance or the will of other people - Renee Yohe
Super frequent scribe

sure @letitgo

the more the merrier Smiley Happy

i guess i could try that

Mod

Hey @setmefree :-)

Thanks @letitgo! :-) 

You mentioned that you received a diagnosis for PTSD, GAD, mild social phobia and depression. Firstly, I just wanted to reassure you that having more than one psychological diagnosis is not uncommon. I don't want you to feel that there's no hope or that you are some "really bad" case and that you can't recover. 

Can this be improved/changed?

I'm in no way a professional and I don't want to promise you the world and have you disappointed. But my studies and experience have told me that this can be changed, and if not, it can definitely be improved (assuming one receives the appropriate treatment). 

Do you agree with this? Or are you unsure? :-) 

Super frequent scribe

Hi @JanaG

Yeah im.aware that many people get more than one diagnosis so im.ok with it guess.

Yeah the studies shows that people can change / recover but i just feel so hopeless. I dont even know where to start in my life. Im in pain all the time and i dont really know if i want to live a life like it anymore. Ive really had enough Smiley Sad
Super frequent scribe

I started doing the list @JanaG @letitgo

Ive decided im not going to go to the physio now
I dont really need a naturopath at the moment or a nutitionist so im taking a break from that but ill be keeping the pychs and gp as well as the osteo and podiatrist
Mod

Yay! Smiley Very Happy Can't wait to see it.

Sounds like you've already started to prioritise things in your life. Great start, @setmefree

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors