Super frequent scribe

Re: dislosure

hi @JanaG

so this is what ive come up with... let me know what you think...?

so i listed all the health professionals that i see at the moment but its just too much for me at the moment so here it is...

Chiropractor- ill keep the chiro for my back and hip but i only need to go when i feel like i need to so maybe every 2 months or so

Psychologist- ill keep going to see however im doing a suicidal prevention program that equires me to see one of their psychologist and a phone call as well per week. ive spoken to my psychologist and she agress that i should continue to do the program for the two months and use their resources for the time being and then as the program starts to finish i start to transition back to her but she made it clear that if i want to see her or if i feel like i need to see her then all i have to do is make an appointment with her.

Psychiatrist- i will kepp seeing as i need to continue to get my medications and make sure they are the right ones. so ill  continue to go every 3 weeks like she would like me to do

Gp- im required to go to see her once a week and shes not letting me get out of if so i guess thats my answer sorted for that

Physiotherapist- ive decided to not continue to see them anymore

Osteopath- ive decided to continue to see her but only for my neck and at the moment its once a week but she meantioned that if if ok when i go necxt time then we can reduce it down to once a month unless i feel like i need to come in earlier but thats up to me so ill keep this arrangement going so i dont get continuous neck pain

Podiatrist- im going to continue to see them as i think they are the best people for my injury. they already ahve a plan that seems to be quite resonable so im going to keep her. i see her every fornight unless i feel like i need to see her any earleir. at the monent its trial and error with different types of orthopedics to see which one will work best for my situation

Naturopath and Nutritionist- ill keep them but im just going to put them on hold for now as its not neccessary that i see them all the time as they are mainy for weight loss, insomia and other suppliments but i think im doing the weightloss ok by myseelf so maybe ill just see the nutritionist every 2 months or so just for a check up but im holding off on the suppliments for now so i can see how the medication works and i have sleeping tablets from my psychiatrist now so they are working on my insomnia

Optometrist- i only need to go for a check up in 6 months unless required or to get glasses fixed etc. and if im still the same in 6 months then i go every 12 months and i think this is pretty important so im not going to get rid of it anyway

Massage therapist- both my podiatrsit and my osteopath think i would ebenfit from getting massages maybe every 2-3 weeks to keep my muscles supple in all areas of the body so ill continue to see them

what do you think of my plan for the moment @JanaG @letitgo

Mod

@setmefree Sounds like you've put a lot of thought into that list which is awesome Smiley Happy You know your own health better than we do, so if that's what you think will be most beneficial then it's worth a try

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Mod

Hey @setmefree :-)

Great list! I agree with @lokifish. You are the expert of your own health. You seem to have thought a lot about this and it sounds like a solid plan to me. Smiley Very Happy

source.gif

Super frequent scribe

Great thank you for your help Smiley Happy
I have put a fair whack of thought into it and these serm to be the best arrangement i hope @lokfish @JanaG
Super frequent scribe

Mod

[ Edited ]

No problem at all @setmefree. You did all the hard work here! Smiley Happy

Are you feeling a little better now that you have a plan? Anything else you'd like to discuss or think about?

Super frequent scribe

Yeah im ok with the plan i guess.

Im just thinking what a failure i am in life
Super frequent scribe

Mod

I'm sorry to hear you feel that way. What do you see as your failures, @setmefree?

Super frequent scribe

Everything @JanaG
Im failing at my job. Im failing being a big sister. Im failing at studying. Im failing at making friends. Im failing at my family relationships. My mental health is shot as well as my physical
Ive been promising to go for a bike ride with one sister and teach my youngest sister to ride a 2 wheeler bike but i haven't done either. Everyone keeps getting angry at me. I never do anything right. Im a horrible person!!

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors