Highlighted
Star contributor

hey everyone

[ Edited ]

hi guys sorry i have been so quiet i have been in hospital again for the last nearly 3 weeks and i got discharged like 2 days ago. the doctor started me on a new medication. 

Community Manager

Re: hey everyone

Hey @Eden1717 i am glad to hear you're okay. How are you finding the new medication so far? 

Mod

Hey @Eden1717 it sounds like things have been pretty intense lately, but awesome to see you back on the forums. No need to apologise - we're here to chat and support you whenever needed. How are you doing today?

Uber contributor

Hey @Eden1717 It's really good to see you back again Smiley Happy I'm glad you were able to get the help that you needed. How are you feeling about being home again? 

We're here for you. 

Star contributor

I am finding the new medication ok it is scary though because i have to get regular blood tests on it and i hate blood tests. i dont know how i feel about being home i am still feeling a bit depressed so i dont know. i am really scared still.  

Mod

@Eden1717 sometimes it makes sense to feel scared. I reckon more often than not, when I'm scared it's my body telling me "pay attention - this matters!"
Do you want to voice what you're scared of maybe or tell us how you're going now?
Star contributor

I am scared of everything literally. i dont know what to do i am also very tired. 

Mod

@Eden1717 it can definitely be scary when you don't know what to do. I hate it when I feel that way. It can be so overwhelming...
But if you're tired what can you do about that?
Mod

@Eden1717I agree with @StarLord that feeling scared can be a normal reaction to new things, and it sounds like there has been a lot of change going on lately. However I'm concerned when you mentioned that you're feeling scared of everything. I hear from your posts that that sounds quite overwhelming. I'm wondering if there is someone that you trust that you could talk to about this?

Mod

Hey @Eden1717 it's good to see you back on the forums!

Feeling scared sucks, right? What are the situations/people that don't scare you, or scare you the least? Maybe we could try to maximise those?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My freedom is an agreement with myself. It's an acceptance and love for who I am that isn't dependent on performance or the will of other people - Renee Yohe

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors