Star contributor

Re: hey everyone

it is literally everything that scares me i cant even explain it. for some reason today i feel like crying i dont want to go back into the hole again. 

Mod Squad

Hey @Eden1717 sorry you're not feeling good today. It's okay to cry if that's what's coming up for you naturally. Feeling scared is hard and it's also very draining. I like what @letitgo suggested and talk about things and people that haven't scared you in the past. Can you think of anything?

Highlighted
Builder

Hey @Eden1717, how are you going today?
Star contributor

not good today i am really sad and i want to cry and i am still really scared and i dont know what to do i am trying to use my dbt skills but they arent working i dont feel good. 

Community Manager

Hey @Eden1717 what DBT skill are you working on at the moment? I know @redhead and i know a little bit about them and might be able to help you make them work a bit better Smiley Happy

Star contributor

i am working on the acceptance skills and distress tolerance skills and mindfulness but they arent working i am super anxious and everything hurts i dont know what to do. 

Mod Squad

@Eden1717 so awesome to hear you've been trying at all that stuff - what's going on for you at the moment? Where do you feel the stress in your body?

Star contributor

i feel it everywhere it hurts and aches and pulls at me like something inside me is trying to hurt me. i am so tired and my mind keeps jumping all over the place and i cant make it stop there is so much in my head and i am very anxious and i dont know how to explain it. and i am having so much trouble with food i want to make myself throw up because i ate something bad. 

Mod

Hey @Eden1717, how did you go with using some of those acceptance/distress tolerance skills earlier?

My freedom is an agreement with myself. It's an acceptance and love for who I am that isn't dependent on performance or the will of other people - Renee Yohe

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors