Highlighted
Contributor

Re: i cant do it anymore :( please help me

Yeah being on here looking at a few of the lighter subjects
Yeah i guess they arent really friends.
Yes i have and she said that i can put numbing creams on it or take someone in with me but its not that it hurts its that thought of it. I really hate needles. And i dont have a support person. My friends obviously dont care and my family arent supportive either so i really am on my own
Mod

Hey @scared01, how are you doing today? I had to go through a similar thing when i was diagnosed. I was checked for iron deficiency/thyroid etc and it turned out that I was anaemic but it's definitely much more complex than that. It totally sucks that your friends aren't supportive. I am really glad you have found a GP that you trust though! I hate needles too but my GP just talks to me about other things and puts on music and make me look at a picture on the wall and describe it to her and stuff - maybe some of those things could help?

Contributor

Oh still sick of everything @Stealth_ninja.
Im still not even 50% ok Smiley Sad

Its my family that arent supportive either so Im pretty muxh doing this on my own Smiley Sad
Mod

I had to do it on my own as well @scared01 so I can imagine how you feel Smiley Sad but it does and can get better! Especially with a GP that you trust, I was super lucky that I found mine and I'm eternally grateful because it helped me so much

So keep doing what you're doing! You're doing really well, you're trying and we see it!!

Contributor

Contributor

Hi Everyone
Ive come to the decision that i may need to take a break from the forums or at least just stick to my safe threads such as this one and my garden thread.
ive read quite a few confronting things on here, it not the people, its the stories of what theyve been though, its set off quite a few things for me and just reminds me of what a tragic world we live in.
i know there is great support on here but i dont think i can handle it at the moment. im at the stage where i think a hospital might be better for me to go to. i know mant of you have been or go to the there still so no matter how embarrassed i am about being young and having to go to get thigns sorted out, i know ive got plenty of butterflies flying around me.
if only i had supports off this forum but i think i need a break. i dont think i can help many people as much as id love to and i feel extremely bad for not being able to help but i guess i just need to limit abit more of what im doing.
as most of you know uve been through a fair bit and still going through it all and alot of things im dealing with on my own.
i dont know what to do anymore, it feel likes i cant trust anyone anymore, ive lost hope for quite alot of things including my mental health gettitng better and even at this point questioning it so much that i dont even know if its real now. i think id rather just hide away.
i havent been able to leave the house today and even said no to a ride on my horse and to me thats alarms bells ringing. so i think i just need to take a break and although everyone on here id the best and the only support i have  so, its a probaby a stupid mvoe to make but i thing i just need to refresh myself and force myself to get up and do something and start trying to get my life straightened out  abit.
starting with either going to hospital or getting in to see a therapist abit more to help me out abit more.
this isnt goodbye, i may still see you on here on my safe threads but i wont be around as much, while im not here ill be focussing on getting abit more help, working on my garden and my studies.

i hope you all understand

@Stealth_ninja@lokifish@SmileMonkey@redhead@Sally-RO @Ben-RO @Bree-RO

Contributor

@Sally-RO @Bree-RO

either of you on tonight

really up for a distraction!!!

Mod Squad

@scared01 like you mentioned I think could be good for you to steer clear of tough times tonight - can you give me one more accomplishment in the thread I made for you? We'll chat over there Smiley Happy

Contributor

i know i said i was taking a break but i think i might need a distraction.

today id i get through tonight without SHing then it will mark 1 week of not doing it but tonight is proving to be extremely difficult!

Contributor

@Bree-RO

My SH isnt something that i like to talk about, it use to be pretty much twice a day, ive managed to get down to once and as of last week ive been trying extemely hard to not do it at all.
but tonight i am really struggling with the urges to so it.  after a hard week and after seeing a few triggering posts and a few things happening of recent its maing it alot harder for me to control.
i usually come on here for a distraction, listen to music or do art but ive tried all of those already but they arent working for me tonight.
i was suppsoe to be taking a break to recoup myself but i think it would be better if i talk to people who understand or can provide a distraction or both to help me get throguh this

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors