Star contributor

i cant do it anymore :( please help me

hi everyone, i dont feel the best atm and have been really struggling with SH all day today and things keep piling up one after another and i dont think i can cope.

ive crashed throught the floor and beyond and i cant bring myself back up.

i contacted a helpline and all they did was tell me to write a happy list, wow great faith in helplines now.

i have ptsd (2 events- dog attack and sexual abuse), severe Gad,severe depression, mild social phobia and moderate health anxiety.

it started last night and i thought i was going to end up in hospital, i havent as yet and had to go to gp this morning to get SH wounds tended to.

i feel 'dirty' and digusting and no matter how much i try to scrub it off i cant get rid of the feeling.

im struggling so much  i dont even know what to do anymore and that helpline wasnt helpful one bit!

Mod Squad

Re: i cant do it anymore :( please help me

Hello @scared01 sorry that you are going through this today and that you reaching out to a helpline wasn't much help at all.

I'm just wondering who you did contact, because it seems that you are really struggling right now and we can work with you on the Reach Out forum to stay safe and talk about ways to help you cope to stay safe (not self harm). We try very hard to link you with professionals who can provide crisis support (like Kids Helpline, Suicide Call Back Service or Lifeline as a start).

Can I check if you are ok at the moment? Are you planning to stay safe for the rest of the night?

Star contributor

hi @Sally-RO

it started last night and has carried on through the day and its till affecting me. i dont want to meantion the hotline i used as they are good and i know theyve helped many people out including me on other occassions, it wasnt any of the ones youve meantioned.

im at the stage at the moment where im ok so im ok to talk for abit anyway as long as i dont come across any more triggers.

ive already done damage today, which is why i went to my gp today to get it all looked at.

im not planning anythign for the rest of the night, not at this minute.

Mod Squad

okay thanks for being so honest @scared01 what are you doing at the moment?

Star contributor

@Sally-RO

watching Married at First Sight and continuing my studies

Mod Squad

ahhh the show is all coming to an end, are you optimistic or pessimistic about the couples lasting? @scared01

Star contributor

depends on which couple. the cowboy and the minor i really hope stay together. the others im not really sure about. @Sally-RO

Mod

How is everything going today @scared01

hey @SmileMonkey going through another rough patch or rather still, i dont get a break in between

Star contributor

Super struggled today Smiley Sad

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count