Casual scribe

Re: i cant do it anymore :( please help me

And still struggling
Mod

Are you still struggling at the moment @scared01?
Casual scribe

yes @N1ghtW1ng

its jsut constant, im not getting a break from it today, still partly carrying on from last night and dealing with carers greif as well atm

Mod

So do you feel that you need a break? What are some ways you can step back from things?
Casual scribe

i cant step back from anything. i thought i could take a step back today. i had my younger sister with me and i was waiting until mum got home  to get her her antibiotics but no, i couldnt do that i kept getting pressured by both my younger sister and mums soon to be hubby. you gotta go get it, go get it, are you going to get it, the quicker she gets it the quicker itll take place in her system to get her better, when you go down the road can you get this can you get that. then mum got home and is till avent ha a break, i had to go get my other sister from school and now i have to feed my horses, i dont want to go there but again ill have to do it @N1ghtW1ng

Mod

What about planning a day ahead of time (say the weekend or a day next week) especially for you? Go down somewhere for a break. Tell your family in advance that you'll be gone that day. Do you think that's something you could try?
Casual scribe

Ive tried that before but i copped that much slack and abuse from everyone that i decided not to go
Mod

That sucks @scared01. Do you think maybe instead of reserving a whole day for yourself, you could start with a smaller period of time, like an hour?

My freedom is an agreement with myself. It's an acceptance and love for who I am that isn't dependent on performance or the will of other people - Renee Yohe
Casual scribe

Maybe @letitgo

My free time is usually going to appointment or when im doing my art but everyone is still around me anyway
Mod

what kind of art do you do @scared01? could you maybe do it in the park or some other spot where you could be alone for an hour or something? sorry - just jumped in mid-conversation

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors