Highlighted
Rookie

Alternative Meds For Anxiety?

[ Edited ]

Hi All, I just want to ask if you ever tried using cannabis for anxiety? I am 35 years old now and been battling anxiety and panic attacks for almost half of my life. I have read many articles about medical marijuana and how it can help you in terms of pain management, anxiety disorders and panic attacks, inflamation, even cancer and a lot more. Like this strain of Marijuana called Grapefruit. Cbd and thc are also new to me and I don't even smoke. If this is true I cant find any solid conclusive evidence that speaks to its efficacy. Any personal experience or testimonial would be highly appreciated. Thanks

Mod Squad

Re: Alternative Meds For Anxiety?

Hi @Sylvester11 sounds like you have a lot of strength dealing with the panic attacks for so long - well done on exploring further options in managing your anxiety..However it looks like your postcode is from overseas. ReachOut Australia is free for anyone to read but to become a forum member you must be between 14-25 years of age within Australia.

I wish you all the best as you search for the right online community, and in the meantime there's a great article by Medical Daily [click here] that may have some further insight to assist you with your anxiety and trialing of marijuana.

Best of luck Heart

Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count