Community Manager

Saying goodbye to some Mods

[ Edited ]

Hey everyone,

We've got a couple of our most Senior Mods moving on. As of next week @Kit @blithe @ElleBelle @moonwalk and @Zekk are travelling on to moderate other communities and do other amazing things on the interwebs. These folks have been with us night in and night out for ages now so I'm pretty sad to see them go. This thread is a place for you to say goodbye and thanks to them for all the time and amazing support they have given to this site.

We're gonna miss you folks a lot!

p.s

If you're wondering what's going on, we'll have some new mods rotating in next week, i shall make introductions and tell you some more then Smiley Happy. For now, it's time to take a moment and say thanks for these amazing people!

Community Manager

Re: Saying goodbye to some Mods

Wow, for all your contributions to our community we salute you! We all know how gratitude and appreciation improve our wellbeing so I'm so pleased to take a moment to say thank you guys for all your work supporting all of us, we appreciate your dedication and hard work so much. 

From all the other thousands of community members who you've helped and who have come and gone: thank you.

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Builder

This is so sad because every one of you have been so helpful to me, even as recent as last night @ElleBelle helped me through yet another difficult patch. I think it's takes a special person to do the great work you do and you have been outstanding in it, so thanks heaps x 1000. I hope whatever you do next is just as fun as RO (lets be honest though, nothing is as fun as us).
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Builder

Hey super mods gang, you guys have been awesome!

Each of you have personally helped me out a bunch of times, and I really appreciate what you've done as part of the RO community. Thanks so much for all the support you've given here. All the best in your future modding/activities, careers, and of course in future kmart shopping trips Smiley Wink

____________________#iftoastershadfeelings____________________
Mod

[ Edited ]

You guys are awesome. I agree with @Bay52VU, you guys are Super Mods! Smiley Very Happy Where ever you go, you'll be amazing.
Promise you'll come back and visit?

You have all helped me when I've been struggling and I am grateful for all the help you've given me. Smiley Happy
Have fun guys! We'll miss you.

Builder

awww I'm going to miss everyone.
you guys listened to us, helped us, gave us advice, empowered us, helped us challenge our negatives, had fun with us. You will truly be missed
Community Manager

Hello everyone! Tonight is my last night as a mod on the ReachOut forums Smiley Sad

It's been an honour to be a part of this community for the past four years and getting to know you all. There have been some tough times, but there have also been some really awesome ones. It's been inspiring to watch some of you grow and develop some incredible self-awareness about your mental wellbeing, as well as some kick-ass coping skills. I'm going to be working on some other cool communities but they will never be as cool as you! (don't tell them I said that Smiley Tongue) I hope I can come back and visit in future, because I am still determined to win the 20 Questions game!

But for now:

Wahhhh

Builder

Nooo don't go @ElleBelle
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Builder

So devo guys... It is so hard to put into words what the support you have given has meant to me so definitely gonna miss you guys.

Hopefully you can have a great time and develop your awesome supporting skills wherever you're going!
Community Manager

Rainbows

We still got another hour or so @j95! To the games forum!