Mod

Re: Saying goodbye to some Mods

Oh no, I only just saw this post! Smiley Sad It might be too late for you all to see it but I wanted to post my thanks anyway. You've all been so encouraging and supportive of everyone on these forums and it's not going to be the same without you. Good luck with all your future endeavours, and hopefully you'll visit us again at some point. We're too awesome to stay away from forever Smiley Tongue
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Star contributor

Thank YOU all for being such a fabulous community. It has been a privilege to share with you, support you, and watch you grow. It's hard to say goodbye to such an enjoyable, supportive, and incredible group of people but you've developed great skills and, happily, are prepared to share them with others who also need support. I don't have the words... Thank you Heart

Thank you

Builder

Oh no that's 2 down, promise you'll come back and visit someday @Kit ?
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Mod

You must come visit @Kit. We'll miss you!
Star contributor

I haven't been here as long as the other guys but it's been real! I've learnt so much from so many of you and it always brings a smile to my face seeing this awesome community support each other day in and day out.

*hugs*

hug.gif

Builder

Aw, cya @Zekk it's been awesome, come back and visit us ok? 

//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Mod

@Zekk it's been great to have you here! I don't want you to go but where ever you do go, I'm sure you'll shine. Smiley Happy
Star contributor

I hope to @j95 @N1ghtW1ng! Too many good feels in this community to not drop by again Heart

Star contributor

Thanks @N1ghtW1ng & @j95, you guys are awesome! I will be sure to make a return visit to say hello!

Builder

@Zekk sounds good!