Highlighted
Community Manager

The Mod and Bob Recruitment has begun!

[ Edited ]

Hey everybody,  just in case you didn't know already; we have started recruiting for new Moderators and Community Builders!

To those of you who are joining up as part of this recruitment drive: Welcome! Come and introduce yourself here

If you've been here for ages, then please help out and make our new members feel heaps welcome, say hello and show them around Smiley Happy

If you're interested in applying yourself- then you can learn more and find the application form here Smiley Happy

Mod

Re: The Mod and Bob Recruitment has begun!

Hi @Ben-RO

I have applied for a community builder position, and I was wondering when the applicants will find out whether they are being recruited or not? :-) 

Community Manager

Hey @JanaG first of all thank you for all the great support you have given here remember to do lots of self-care to look after yourself after you looked after others.

We are processing applications now, although it does take a little while as there's 200 already! 

I'll send everyone an email on Friday letting people know about the progress of their applications.

Mod

Thanks @Ben-RO! This is a great community. I'm happy to help. Don't worry, I do lots of self care. :-)

I understand it would take a while. Thanks for your quick response.