cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Bye bye Ben-RO

nobody has ever so patient and persistent with me then you have @Ben-RO even though I've been so shit, so thank you a lot, I appreciate everything you've done even if it doesn't seem like it. i'll definitely miss you
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Who's going to be here next year @Ben-RO

I am going to miss you all lots and lots. I'm definitely channelling Winnie the Pooh right now. 

d970fd32da1873cc62dac0df3cfc46e4.jpg

Thank you again to all of you for making this community so great.

We're going to need all the help we can get in the next year as it gets bigger. Look after the new Community Manager and the new Community Coordinators when they get here and be patient with RO as they work hard to help out on the community as much as they can over the next couple of months. We'll do our best, as always! 

You are responsible for making this community a great space for others to come. Your actions, words and support define what kind of space this will be. So keep up the good work of looking after yourselves and each other. You got this Smiley Happy 

Highlighted

The new people won't be a cool as you @Ben-RO please don't go

@Ben-RO that Winnie the Pooh quote always hits me right in the feels Smiley Sad Heart

Everyone here has already said so much but I also want to thank you for everything. I remember what it was like when you took over from @Sophie-RO a few years ago and how weird that felt... Now it truly feels like you're the heart and soul of the community and it'll be strange to have to go through that process again.

Thank you for supporting me in my journey to become a mod. Thank you for the crazy mod workshops. Thank you for understanding and sticking by me when I fucked up five billion times. Thank you for always having my back, and encouraging me to reflect and grow as a person. You are an awesome mentor and will go on to do even more super amazing things - I've no doubt about that

Because words are hard @Ben-RO...

The Lion King Hug GIF

The Force Awakens Hug GIF

Get Well Hug GIFThe Office Hug GIF

Big Hero 6 Hug GIF by Cheezburger

In Love Cat GIF

Episode 7 Hug GIF by Star Wars

You have been a fantastic community manager Smiley Happy

Season 1 Rowan GIF by Star Wars

Re: Bye bye

Thanks for the quick Heya to Quiip @Ben-RO

Hi, I'm Danielle, and I'll be one of those around to help out (also Nick, Larah and Lauren).  Very happy to be here, and very happy to see that you're all doing your thing so very well.

Re: Bye bye

nice to meet you too @Danielle_RO

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**