cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Do you want to be a Builder on the ReachOut Forums?

Hey @Jess1-RO, thanks for the tag Smiley Surprised Heart

I would definitely love to participate in the program, but I don't think the time's right now. I'm about to head off overseas for a holiday, and I've got a bit of a wonky start of the year to work through before I'm in a better frame of mind to complete the training and provide good peer-support. I'll definitely come back and consider this mid Feb / March. Smiley Very Happy

I would be interested! Not quite 16 yet though but otherwise I would!!

@unwind it's wonderful that you're interested! Smiley Happy There's no pressure to participate straight away as we're always accepting applications. I hope you enjoy your holiday! Smiley Very Happy

@dontstopmenow I'm glad to hear you're interested! If you're still interested when you hit sixteen, we'd love to have you Smiley Happy

-----

Our new guidelines are now live, check them out here!

Shout out to aspiring Builders! We will be doing the January intake to the builders program today and Monday, so make sure you get your applications in for this month Smiley Happy

We will be doing a monthly intake, so the next one will be in Feb 2019 Smiley Happy Looking forward to working with our aspiring builders!

If you aren't yet 16- peer support has no age limit! So keep joining in community activities, offering support to others and starting fun threads in hanging out! If you want some ideas of where you can get involved, check out our toolbox thread here

Did you know we have new Community Guidelines? You can check them out here

Hello everyone! This week we will be accepting the Feb 2019 round of builders for training!

If you are aged 16-25 and are passionate about peer support, we would really encourage you to apply Smiley Happy

Did you know we have new Community Guidelines? You can check them out here

Can I apply @Jess1-RO

hey  @trashconverters we've seen that you've made an amazing thread for the community recently, and we think you'd be a great applicant for the builder program if you're interested in applying!

Let us know if you have any questions, would love to have you on board. 

Highlighted

I've been sitting on it for a bit (cause that how I am, I'm a real sitter sort of man, I like sitting on things) and @gina-RO if you still want be, I'd love to apply!

Go for it @trashconverters!! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy The form is in the original post Smiley Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

My computer crashed three times!!! But I did it!!

96.gif