cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Do you want to be a Builder on the ReachOut Forums?

Hi there! If you are interested in applying to be a builder in March or April, we are running an AMAA with our builders this month so you can learn more about the program! If you have any questions you want to ask our builders, you can ask them on this thread here!

Did you know we have new Community Guidelines? You can check them out here
Highlighted

Hi builders and mods just to let you know we appreciate you guiding and supporting us. 

Your efforts are noticed and appreciated. 

yours truly bunny walks. 

Hello community! It's time for our March intake of builders! If you are interested in becoming a builder, please complete the google form by Wednesday and we will get back to you in the next week!

If you want to learn more about the builder program, you can also check out the builders AMAA thread here Smiley Happy We look forward to welcoming new builders for March!

yes we can GIF

Shout out to our amazing community members wanting to take their peer support to the next level! 

This week we will accepting applications for the April intake to the builders program Smiley Happy

If you are 16-25 and want to learn more about supporting others and building community, you can apply here! Make sure you apply by Wednesday the 17th of April for this month's training! 

Seen someone awesome around our community and want to encourage them to apply? You can tag them here! Looking forward to welcoming more builders to the amazing team we have on the forums! Smiley Happy

seth meyers thank you GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

@Tiny_leaf  I know you're still new to the community, but I've noticed you offering some great support to others - you might be interested in looking into becoming a builder on the forum! 

let us know if you have any questions Smiley Happy 

@gina-RO thank you.Smiley Happy

I hopefully will be able to in the future, but I've got a lot going on currently and have to be careful of how much pressure I put myself under.

Hey @Tiny_leaf   - that is totally understandable, look after yourself Heart

Hello forums community! 

It's that time again to get applications in for the builders program! If you want to be a builder, you can complete the application here (it doesn't take too long!) and we will be reviewing the applications next week! 

Come and join our awesome team of peer supporters! Smiley Happy

shining schitts creek GIF by CBC

Hey @xXLexi_Lou122Xx, your posts are really supportive and compassionate. I was wondering if you had considered becoming a builder? Would be really awesome to have you on board! Smiley Happy

Wow...
Idk what to say...
I'd love too!
But I'm only 14... Is that okay?