cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Do you want to be a Builder on the ReachOut Forums?

Hi @Tiny_leaf,

When we talk about school hours, we refer to time in a classroom where logging into the forums may disrupt learning. Outside of the hours you are in the school is not a problem Smiley Happy So just for the few hours you are at school a week, but any other hours are okay Smiley Happy

Check out our community activities calendar for November 2019 here

@Jess1-RO thank you!! That's good to know, just wanted to make sure I filled it out correctly. Smiley Happy

@Jess1-RO can I bother you once more with a question about transcripts/ subtitles sorry?

Hi @Tiny_leaf
Absolutely Smiley Happy

Thanks @Jess1-RO.

Um.. so basically I have terrible auditory processing, so I struggle to understand spoken words. 

Like, I can hear and repeat the words, but not understand what they mean when put in a sentence together I guess?

But the only subtitles I can find are auto-generated (YouTube's bad at generating subtitles)..

Is there another way that I can get the information? 

Hi @Tiny_leaf,

That is a great question! At the moment we don't have subtitles or an alternative form of delivering the training content, but I am happy to look into something for you to support you to complete the training. I am going to be away for a few weeks, but when I am back I will send you an email and we can work out a way to adjust the content to a format that works better for your learning style Smiley Happy How does that sound?

@Jess1-RO thank you so much, that sounds great!

@Jess1-RO I hope this isn't annoying (sorry if it is...) but the moderator thread just reminded me.

Could we work out a way for me to access the builder training?

Hi @Tiny_leaf,

Definitely something on my radar. I might send you an email to see what the best option is for us and learn more about your learning style Smiley Happy You are also welcome to apply for the Moderator Program which is face to face and will build on skills you already have Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Thanks @Jess1-RO, I've got your email! Smiley Happy

(on another note how on earth do you write emails so quickly? I'm genuinely impressed..)