cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Do you want to be a Builder on the ReachOut Forums?

@Jess1-RO is it okay if I add one other suggestion about accessibility? 

Highlighted

Absolutely @Tiny_leaf Smiley Happy

Check out our community activities calendar here
Highlighted

@Jess1-RO  Um maybe idk what that is/involves exactly but if I can get more information I can let you know. 

Highlighted

@Jess1-RO well people who are blind/ low vision might have trouble with other aspects of the training, because as far as I know screen readers can't read text inside a video.

So like.. idk..

When considering accessibility it's probably worth remembering that too.

Highlighted

Thanks so much for giving your insights here @Tiny_leaf We really appreciate your contributions Heart  

Highlighted

Thanks @Bre-RO 

Sorry if I'm being annoying/ giving you extra work..

Highlighted

@Tiny_leaf Absolutely not! We are here to do the work, to ensure that this is the best possible space for the community. Getting feedback is the best way for us to make sure that our community is safe and meaningful, so we really do appreciate it! 

Highlighted

Hi @Jess1-RO,

I was just wondering if you guys are still accepting applications for the builders program or if they've closed? 

Absolutely no problems if they have! Just needed some time to myself and wasn't sure it was wise for me to take on at the moment. But I've given it some thought and if they're still open I'd love to apply Smiley Happy 

Hi @Eden1717, the builders program will give you some training to offer support to others and join in community activities- all the things we are already seeing you do! Given you are already doing these things, it means the builder rank can recognise all the contributions you make to our forums community Smiley Happy 

Hi @MB95, the applications are open 24/7 and every month we review them and welcome another group of builders! So you are welcome to put in your application whenever you are ready Smiley Happy we just welcomed 4 new builders last week, so we are likely to review applications again in the first week of Feb 2020 Smiley Happy I’ll make a post here when I am about to review them 

Check out our community activities calendar here
Highlighted

omg I can't believe I didn't see this message from ages ago! I was MIA for a while dealing with stuff! Please let me know if more opportunities arise.