cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Do you want to be a Builder on the ReachOut Forums?

Hi @bigavocado

Great to see you around! The builders program is still open if you are interested, every month we bring on new builders Smiley Happy We would love to have you on board! We will be doing another intake to the builders program in the next fortnight, so if you are interested we would encourage you to fill in the application form. We will be in touch with applicants for Feb 2020 very soon!

Check out our community activities calendar here
Highlighted

Hi @Jess1-RO

I know I said I'd submit my application a couple weeks ago but I have had alot on my mind and completely forgot with all that's going on. I do really want to apply though because I feel like I need something like that at the moment. I'm also about to hit the 25 mark in like a week and it's really upsetting me that I'll have to leave the community because at the moment I feel like it's all I have for true and safe support. So if I can manage to stick round for an extra year I'd really love too cause the thought of not having everyones support on here is starting to really freak me out! I'm pretty sure you said I could do it till I was 26? Was that right? If so, could you please re-share the link for me? Sorry to be a pain 😔 I will actually get on it this time!

Highlighted

Hi @MB95 , 

Just to confirm that you absolutely can still apply to be a builder, and can continue to access the forums until you turn 26 Smiley Happy Here's the link to the application form, we look forward to hearing from you! Smiley Happy

Check out our community activities calendar for March 2020 here
Highlighted

Thank you so much @Janine-RO!! 

I've been freaking out so much that I'm going to have to leave the forums next week but knowing I can be on here till I'm 26 makes me feel so much better about it. It's just such a lovely place to speak to people and recieve support without ever feeling judged. I wish I'd found it sooner! I actually think my mental health would have been so much better years ago had I known this existed!! I have one more week of uni intensives and then it's on my to do list to apply so thanks for re-sharing the link for me! 😊

Highlighted

Happy Wednesday ReachOut Community! 

After some maintenance with the Builder Training, we will be doing another intake the builders program again this week! I am going to be reading over all the applications in the next two days. So, if you are interested in volunteering, or just want to learn some new skills, you can apply here!

Check out our community activities calendar here