cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Farewell from Jay-RO!

Thank you @Saltwaterdreamtime! I'll miss you all too Smiley Happy

@Hozzles ah what a perfect gif! Thank you Smiley Happy As sad as I am to be leaving, I know it's the best thing. I also know that the community is in safe hands with all the amazing staff, volunteers and users on these amazing forums!!! 

-----

I am finishing with ReachOut this week, say good-bye here. I'll miss you all!

Hi @Jay-RO , 

Thanks so much for all the support and feedback here on the forums. Reading your responses to people on here has really helped shape how I support others on the forums. Good luck with everything that the future holds for you!

@MisoBear thank you. Smiley Happy Your responses are always so spot on and impressive, keep up the amazing work! Smiley Very Happy

To every single one of you have been so, so amazing! 

neil patrick harris thank you GIF by bubly

Thank you so much Smiley Happy

-----

I am finishing with ReachOut this week, say good-bye here. I'll miss you all!

Oh no! Not you too @Jay-RO!!!!
First Gina, and now you!

We will all miss you, but good luck with the future! You're amazing advice has helped me, and many other users out there. I second everything that everyone else has said, and sadly they've all takrn the best gifs. Smiley Tongue

Good luck Jay!

//Nothing is impossible. The word itself says "I'm Possible"//
Highlighted

Thanks @Jay-RO for all the amazing work you've done on the forums these past few months Smiley Happy. I think everyone on the forums will miss you greatly. Good luck with your future endeavours Smiley Very Happy

sounds great @Jay-RO
look after yourself and do come back! Heart
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**