cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Goodbye from Gina!

i know todays your last day @gina-RO Smiley Sad so so sad but also happy to see you going to do something your passionate about
dont worry this community will never forget you, come back when you can, your always welcome! Heart
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@gina-RO Thanks for everything you have contributed to the forums! You have made an incredible difference to the lives of so many young people, and I know that you will continue to do so in your new role.

As a mod, your compassionate support has been an inspiration in my work both on and off the forums, and I'm so glad that you're moving to a role you're so passionate about.

Good luck in your new role, and I can't wait to have you back on as a guest! Heart

I’m gonna miss you @gina-RO! 😭

Okay...
I finally logged on, and now it's time to say my last goodbyes. Smiley Sad

WE LOVE YOU GINA!!!!
I really don't want you to leave, but it will be nice to "see" you around.
All the best for your new role! Your compassionate posts, and positive vibes here on the forums have left a beautiful legacy, and your life on the forums will never be forgotten.
We'll miss you @gina-RO.

Good luck in the future, and hope to see you again in the future!
Smiley Happy :'(

Thank you @scared01  Heart

Thank you so much for your words @mrmusic  - likewise I have learnt so much from you and your compassionate quiet leadership and support on the forums, and to the whole team  Heart

It's been an honour to get to know you and see you overcome and grow through the challenges life throws at you. 

Heart

giphy (3).gif

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx !!! 

I am about to log off for the day, so good timing. 

I will miss you too - thank you for sharing a bit of your journey with us, and for allowing me to be a part of your support network through this community! It's been real Smiley Very Happy

No matter what life throws at you, you've got this incredible community behind you backing you 100% and a whole heap of resilience and strength that we've seen from you time and time again. 

giphy (4).gif

I’m so gonna miss seeing the beautiful posts like these gina! They’re so strong!
I have to go to training in a minute so..
Goodbye 😢
Wishing you the best of luck again! Can’t wait to have you back here!
Thanks for everything ❤️

@gina-RO we'll all miss you so much..!

You've been so supportive to me and others here, it means a lot.

As you go into your next job and beyond, please remember; you're a pretty great person.

A543D797-5CE4-4B8A-BE7E-9A90DE0AAC8A.gif

Thank you @gina-RO.
I know you've already logged off, but it's here anyway. Smiley Happy Smiley Sad