cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Goodbye to Jess1-RO!

@Jess1-RO Thanks for being such a kind and generous soul. You will be missed, but I know you will flourish in your new role at SANE. Heart

I've only been on here for a little bit, but the support you've offered has been amazing!! I'm gonna miss u sm, thanks for everything you've done over the past few years. Your posts are always so thoughtful and well-written, and I'll definitely be looking at them so I can keep improving on my own posts. Good luck for the future, the ReachOut community will miss u dearly HeartHeartHeart 

And not the gif from Toy Story 3, that hit me right in the feels Smiley LOL

NO! NOT YOU TOO, @Jess1-RO!!!! Smiley Sad

We’ll miss you so much! Heart Good luck with your future endeavours! Heart

We have all been soooo blessed to have crossed paths with you @Jess1-RO Thank you for being so generous, so understanding and helpful in every way. We are all going to miss you so much but I think I speak for everyone when I say how proud we are of you for stepping into the next chapter of your career. It's people like you that make a difference and you will continue to do that every step of the way Heart 

Really need to echo what everyone else has said! Thank you so much @Jess1-RO for everything you've done for the community, and for the builders and the mods. It's been such an honour to meet you, and I'll miss seeing you on the forums! Best of luck with the future! Smiley Very HappyHeart

It's hard to believe, but it is almost @Jess1-RO 's last day! To celebrate her amazing contributions to the community we have made her a little certificate that we wanted to share here - @Jess1-RO , you are an absolute gem, and we will miss you very much, but we are so happy and excited for you and the wonderful opportunities that lie ahead! 

Jess Farewell  (1).jpg

Check out our community activities calendar for November 2020 here

i wish you the very best @Jess1-RO youve inspired many people including myself in your time here Heart
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Good Bye, Jess! You will be surely missed. Wish you all the best in your future endeavors. 

Hi @Jess1-RO!

Good luck with your future endeavors. Where ever you go I'm sure they'll be lucky to have such a supportive and caring person. Thank you so much for all you have done for this community!

Best wishes!

Oh man this sucks best of luck in your new role!