cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Hi, I'm new here! - A place to get to know the forums :)

Hey! I’m new here, just signed up today.

My favourite colour is red

i like playing video games and I’m more than willing to get to know people and hopefully become good friends over time Smiley Happy I play on an Xbox one platform and some games I play that I can name from the top of my head are Destiny, Overwatch, the Witcher 3, Life is strange, TES Skyrim and more!

Hello @Luiza and welcome to ReachOut! Smiley Very Happy

Hey @N1ghtW1ng !! 

Thank you so much for your warm welcome, i really appreciate it! Smiley Happy Heart

That's alright @Luiza! Smiley Very Happy We're a pretty good bunch of people on here Smiley Happy 

If you haven't seen it already, this thread here is an awesome thread where we talk about some of our favourite video games. I thought you might like it Smiley Happy

That sounds great, @N1ghtW1ng ! Thank you very much. I’m definitely have to use it sometime Smiley Happy 

Hey, I'm a recent sign up too! And like you I'm not your average young person. My nights in are 100% all the time haha. I read tons and binge watch too much.... I'm an socially awkward lump and I'm on reach out to find friends.... Awkward potato out!

Hi @Kitty_cloud and welcome to ReachOut! Smiley Very Happy Awkward potatoes for the win Cat LOL What are your favourite things to binge?
Highlighted

Right now I'm watching supernatural. I just started season two! Episode two right now. 

Hi