cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Hi, I'm new here! - A place to get to know the forums :)

@scared01 Thanks for the welcome, I appreciate it 😊

no problem guys,  i know how scary and daunting it can be coming here @GemDrummer02@Icecream1 but i can assure you we dont bite Smiley Wink we are quite friendly here and happy to help 

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Hi everyone Smiley Happy My name is NBAM21! 

My all-time favourite colour is baby pink. 

To relax I watch ASMR ( autonomous sensory meridian response) videos on youtube ~ i find them so relaxing and highly recommend if you have trouble falling asleep. Heart

I'm scared of going to school because of bullying

Hey @dolphinbeachdays, welcome to ReachOut and thanks for reaching out to us Smiley Happy. I'm so sorry to hear that your experiences with bullying has made you scared of going to school Smiley Sad. Do you mind if you or we can move your post onto a new thread in our Tough Times section where we can discuss this further? Let me know what you think plus anything else we can do to support you Smiley Happy.
Mix

Hey everyone, I’m new here. Haven’t got much to say but I’ve been contemplating joining the forums for a few months now and I finally did so. It’s so much easier to talk anonymously online which is my main reason of joining... I’ve gone to counselling once as my school recommended that I do so, but never went back after. I’m hoping that here I can help myself without needing face to face talking and with helping myself I hope that I can also do my part and try to help others.

Highlighted

Hey @Mix,

Welocme to Reach Out! I totally agree that it is so much easier to talk to people anonymously 🙂 If you ever want to chat there is so many amazing people here to help or if you ever need a distraction there is a section for hanging out and there is a games section which can be heaps of fun!  😄

Icecream1 😊

@Mix Welcome! Smiley Very Happy Like @Icecream1 said, we're a pretty friendly and supportive bunch here. Hope to see you around the forums Smiley Happy

@Icecream1 @lokifish thank you for the welcomes. Probably won’t see me too often but who knows. Seems like a very friendly and welcoming place

hey, i'm here to chat and give/receive help. i'm mostly here for advice on mental heath (self-diagnosing) and (this is gonna cause a groan) ... relationship. I'd really appreciate any ideas etc or even just a friendly chat .. so I guess that's all from me for now. later *.*