cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Hi, I'm new here! - A place to get to know the forums :)

Welcome @kalidianaSmiley Happy

Heey, 

I'm new to this sort of thing but my favorite color is purple.

Relaxing for me in a good book or movie, maybe some chill music.

I guess I have the same sort of issues as everyone else. I'm lonely in a room full of people, I have anxiety which can really suck sometimes since I'm a pretty bubbly outgoing person. I seem to be okay with others but the second I'm alone I just feel awful and I am always asking myself "Is this it?" Does it get better does it get worse?

I'm a crazy book fan and I'm constantly in another world and the second I come back to reality I guess I am disappointed with everything.

Hi, 

I'm smilepants2010 because when I was younger it was my stardoll account name. I guess I just wanted to say I love your statement about the color black, the idea of it being endless is pretty interesting. I'm soon to be 20 too and I'm starting to think classifying anything as normal is unrealistic, so I'm abnormal to I guess. I am more of a tea person myself but day naps are life Smiley Very Happy I like to go into makeup stores and swash every color on my arm and that chills me out so relating with the shopping part but I'm also a broke uni student so I can't really buy anything. If it's not too strange talking to a total stranger I would love to find out more things about you. Like what is your favorite song and food. You can tell a lot about a person by what they eat Smiley Tongue 

Highlighted

Hey @smilepants2010, welcome to ReachOut!

Thanks for posting in this thread, and I’m sorry to hear that you aren’t feeling so good at the moment. May I ask why you consider yourself to be ‘abnormal’?

Just in case you didn’t already know, ReachOut has some great factsheets on anxiety, which I will link here and here, along with a number of others. The second one contains some strategies you may find useful.

By your posts you are obviously a kind and caring person, and despite the fact that you are asking for help, you are thinking about others and wanting to be involved, so good on you! Look forward to seeing you round in the forums! Smiley Happy

Hey @Becka, I noticed your post in the “Change or add a letter” thread - welcome to ReachOut! Smiley Happy

Hello,

I'm not very creative with usernames so I made this one after my dog. I'm here to help and provide positive words of encouragement.

My favourite colour would have to be green. 

I relax by listening to my playlist. Calms me down almost every time. 

hello @LeoTheLion@smilepants2010 and all our new members, will be looking forward to getting to know you all Smiley Happy

hello @mrmusic your not so much a rookie however your still pretty new and i havent met you yet so hi and welcome to you too Smiley Happy

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Hi guys!

My name is Taylah I am 20 years old and I am really needing some support and the chance to be able to make friends. I have suffered terrible eating disorders for a few years now and due to my illness it has left me feeling isolated, lonely, sad, bored and very useless. I never do anything  or go out because I don’t feel like I belong or have somewhere to belong. I am here on this discussion to want to find a group of friends who know this type of pain and have gone through eating disorders too. I am a very bubbly, kind and generous young woman who Will never give up and always make sure she fights for what she believes in. I love the colour blue, I love piercings (I have 12 in total) I am a middle child and I have a laugh that will instantly make your day better and smile. I am always down for adventures and will always make you feel special. I will adore my friendships like no tomorrow 💘

Welcome @taylahzampieri

Thank you for sharing how you're feeling at the moment, it sounds like you're really going through some stuff, please know that we're hear to support you Smiley Happy

It’s super difficult for me and I don’t know what to do anymore 😔