cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Hi, I'm new here! - A place to get to know the forums :)

ah some difficult games, unfortunately i've never been too good at those. I do quite like skyrim tho, and some indie horror games full of terrible jumpscares can be good for a laugh
Highlighted

Haha some indie games are horrible for jump scarys i don't mind skyrim i got to get into it the souls games can be hard i was the same you just got to learn the game rules and bosses but other than that they are excellent games @Sunsgettingreallow

I think i should try them eventually when i don't have to study too much, i used to play skyrim a lot as a kid so it's never felt too difficult

It sucks when you get a of study do you want to talk about anything like problems in your life
@Sunsgettingreallow

not right now but i'll let you know Smiley Happy 

Ok thanks @Sunsgettingreallow here is a link for the conversation you were tagged in https://forums.au.reachout.com/t5/Hanging-out/Video-Games/m-p/299647#M36029

Hi! My name is Kate and I'm from a small town in Queensland, Australia.

I love languages, photography, drawing, and animals!

I don't have a single favourite colour but i do like light blue, white and soft grays.

My favourite ways to relax is to draw or read while listening to music.

Hey there! We sound pretty similar haha, photography is one of my favorites and ive traveled a lot. I''m obsessed with music, have you got any favorite types/bands/songs?

i love all different times of music so I've got plenty

i recommend twenty one pilots, fall out boy, parachute, panic! at the disco, lauv, stephen, the maine, set it off, imagine dragons and all time low to name a few.

at the moment i really love my slower, softer songs. i normally like alot of rock though

Do you have any suggestions?

amazingly thats a lot of the music i love, especially Lauv. I would recommend Eden, Thirdstory and Aquilo