cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Hi, I'm new here! - A place to get to know the forums :)

Do you write poems sometimes about a certain topic sometimes or usually what makes you think of writing poems (if you don't mind me asking) 

And do you watch the NRL as well or just AFL? 

Highlighted

Only if you want to @Moonchild_26 Smiley Happy I bet others have had found advice from Friends too, it would be a great place to share that love Smiley Happy (besides, cringy doesn't mean bad Smiley Wink)

@Hungryturtle22 it does make sense Smiley Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Hello, I'm new here. Can anybody tell me about this forum.

hey there @johnrichards thanks for your first post. Are you able to check your email, I have sent you a message regarding the handle (what appears after the @) in your screen name here on the RO forum - Thanks =) Sally

Hey its pretty much your go to place when you have a really big problem but have no one around u to telll to
Or even if u do , its always good to get some diff advice, because everyone here is anonymous so theres no judging or anything
It’s an amazing community that will always support u no matter what
I’m glad u find it as helpful as I did xx

I usually write about love and boys that screw up (and the ones that aren’t too bad) 😂
I write about life really - most of my topics are very broad
But sometimes if I’m really sad or really happy , i feel like writing poem , always makes me more calmer.

And no i don’t really like nrl (i mean i do ‘like’ the cowboys but that’s only because of jonathon Thurston Smiley Happy
But i do love AFL- my team’s Essendon- what’s yours ? Smiley Happy

Hi, I'm new here too!

I may not have been here long, but I'm keen to join in on some discussions and chat with others here!

Let's see how it goes!

Hi @Jess1-RO so sorry this is so late, welcome to RO Smiley Very Happy I've had some personal things to deal with, so haven't been online for a while, but feels great being back and can't wait to get to know you as part of the team! 

Hi @gezellig welcome to RO Smiley Happy That's a great attitude, look forward to seeing you online and discussing lots of topics with you!

Welcome to ReachOut @gezellig! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy See you around the forums! Smiley Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!