cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Hi, I'm new here! - A place to get to know the forums :)

Hi, i'm Sweet Expression

My favourite colours are black and pink.

And at the moment i don't have one main way of relaxing

I struggle with paranoia, depression,anxiety and have been abused in the past.

So i guess that kind of sums me up..

Mol

Hi All!! I’m Molly- I’m 21 and looking to meet new people around my age group (no older than 24) I love going on bush walks/ hiking etc- love the beach, going to the movies, going out for dinner/lunch etc. I also like going out to pubs/night clubs and showing off my horrible dance moves😂

I have a very unhealthy obsession with coffee & binge watching tv shows.. 🙄 If you share any of the same interests as me, and are looking for a solid friendship to start blooming. I’m ya girl! I look forward to hopefully hearing from some of you. X 

Hey there @ghanagirl @sweet-expression and @Mol and welcome to ReachOut! Smiley Very Happy See you around the forums Smiley Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Hi, 

My favourite colour is blue (but not dark/royal blue or powered/baby blue, but any other blue). My favourite way to relax is to find a song that that expresses how I'm feeling and grab my guitar and sing or I play the drums.

A huge welcome @GemDrummer02! Sounds like music is a big part of your life Smiley Happy Look forward to getting to know you on the forums! 

Thanks for the welcome @TOM-RO 😊

Welcome to the forums @GemDrummer02! Smiley Very Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Hi, 

I’m new here and just wanted to introduce myself. 😊 Well I don’t have a favourite colour there are to many colours to choose from and I’m very bad at making decisions. The thing I like to do to relax is play the guitar or the trumpet.  I am a big lover of anything sport related. I play lots of differnt sports which include water polo, highland dancing, surf life saving, cricket and athletics. Well that is just a bit about me. I am always up for a chat about anything 😃 

Thanks,

Icecream1

hi @Icecream1@GemDrummer02 and all our new members im yet to meet. i welcome you all and anytime you want to chat about anything feel free to tag me Smiley Happy

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Thank you so much @scared01 for making me feel welcome, I really appreciate it. 😊