cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Hi, I'm new here! - A place to get to know the forums :)

Welcome @friction! If you'd like to make a new thread to have a chat with some people here's the link: https://forums.au.reachout.com/t5/Getting-Help/bd-p/Getting_Help - Just press 'start a topic' at the top and write out your message Smiley Happy.

Thankyou heaps !!!

Hi, 

I am AvocadoLover. To be honest I thought this username would have been taken haha. 

I Just signed up to ReachOut about 15 minutes ago. I am not your average 20 year old Female. My favourite colour is black as I think it is timeless. I don't drink coffee or take naps during the day. I would much prefer a night in than a party night out on the town. My favourite way to relax is to listen to music, go shopping and soak my feet with an epsom salt bath. 

So Hi all, feel free to chat, I would love to make some new friends along the way. 

Hey @AvocadoLover and welcome to Reach Out!

That is an awesome username so that's amazing that you managed to snag it Smiley Happy

There's so many places to chat here and definitely plenty of opportunities to make friends. You can start posting here if you feel like just chatting to everyone or as you mentioned music, tell us what you're listening to now here. Looking forward to hearing from you around here!

@AvocadoLover as a fellow avocado lover, i salute you! 

Hi, i really have no idea what im doing but im grace and im just looking for people to talk to about stuff. Im 15 and i have quite the obsession with music! My favourite colour is blue and my faourite way to relax is putting on my favourite playlist and taking my dog for a walk.

Hey Grace! Welcome to RO and don't worry - none of us really know what we're doing either. But while we don't always have the answers, we're always happy to chat if you're keen Smiley Very Happy

What kinds of music are you into? Post a couple in our What are you listening to now? thread. I'm always happy to check out some new recommendations Smiley Happy

(Also wait, if you're Grace, who's Dustin?)

@Asche Haha thankyou! dustin is a character from my fav tv show StrangerThings. I dont know why but thats the first thing that came to my head when i though of a username for this Smiley Very Happy 

@dustinistoopreciousprotectatallcosts  @Asche Trust me to think that 'Dustin' was actually Dustin Martin...

Welcome to RO!  There's also the games section where we'll go to chill with eachother and play games!

I don't know what the high fives mean, but salute! #teamavocado