cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Hi, I'm new here! - A place to get to know the forums :)

Hi Grace. Smiley Happy

@AvocadoLover people high five a post if they like it, or think the person has a good idea or is really fun or anything like that.

ohhh ok that makes sense. Thank you!

Hi, I'm ForReal, and I suffer with Mental Illness, I signed up here to help not only myself; but others.

I like to play Piano, draw and watch Anime, read Manga, and chill out while eating bread and cheese. Smiley Happy

I love skyrim too! Until I got an arrow to the knee..

Hi @Ben-RO
I am Sean and I'm new here and just signed up a few minutes ago.
I have three favorite colors: Red, Gold, and Black.
I relax by listening to music and writing my book.

Hey @SeanDawgdaCornDowg (that's an awesome username btw),

Welcome to ReachOut! Glad to have you join our little (ish) community Smiley Happy

There's an awesome thread here to share what music you're listening to here.

It's also amazing that you're writing a book! If you want to give us a hand and revive this topic on books, that would be wonderful Heart You can chat to us about what you're reading or even what you're writing about! Maybe there might be a spark of inspiration and ideas just around the corner

Hi, my name is Sam. I need help. I have anger management issues, deal with stress, anxiety and depression all at once. It's overwhelming. My counselor recommended to look up forums online so here I am trying my best Smiley Happy

Fave color is red, I go for runs to relax!

Hey there @Nizzyzam,

Running sounds like an amazing way to relax! Which reminds me that I should probably be doing that sometime Smiley Tongue

It's awesome that you've chosen to come here! If you're looking to just ease into things here first, you're welcome to post here to introduce yourself! If you're feeling ready or up to sharing more about the tougher issues, feel free to start a new topic here in the getting help section by clicking the "start a new topic" button and we'll be more than happy to discuss and give you a hand.

Hope to see you around here more often! Heart

Hello everyone! Great to see so many new people joining the forums. And also great to hear all your different way to relax. 

@Nizzyzam @SeanDawgdaCornDowg @ForReal @Nimuir @friction @AvocadoLover @dustinistoopreciousprotectatallcosts If you need any help with the forums or anything else feel free to ask. We will look forward to seeing you around the forums Smiley Happy