cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Hi, I'm new here! - A place to get to know the forums :)

Want to be friends? Im new too. ☺

hello @Destructive05 and welcome! 

feel free to use the introduce yourself thread, creat your own thread or have a look around and see where youd like to join in. weve got many games, chat threads, and the tougher stuff too. 

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Hello there @Lonelygir102 and @Destructive05 and welcome to the forums! The thread linked below is a great place to start and share some cool things about yourself,
https://forums.au.reachout.com/t5/Hanging-out/Introduce-Yourself-Here-August/m-p/317402

See you around! Smiley Very Happy

Re: Hi :)

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forums and just thought they might be something to try to get some things off my chest and chat about things comfortably annonomously Smiley Happy

Re: Hi

I feel sad will you be my friend 

I guess. It's really late than expected.. Haha. I've came back from Italy not so long ago. Jet lag kills! It was my first time overseas. Totally didn't catch up on my school work for a whole month while I was having fun in Italy. Jet lag + Catch up on school work = *stress* Think I can do it? Because I don't think so. I'll be back to school on Monday. (kill meeee)

I don't mind a chat honestly. Just to get my head around things and see how this goes?

Haha. If it goes good and I can make a few friends. Means the world to me. #loner

Few facts about me.. I love anime! I'm a pro-procrastinater... I'm a very socially awkward person in real life. Smiley Mad

Re: Hi

Yes. I feel sad too. I will be your friend.

OMG.
I love anime. I am a pro- procrastinator.
I would love to just chat too.
I get stressed out alot easier then most people and that stresses me out. 😝
I am really shy... i don't have many friends. And when i do, there gone by
the next month! 😣😣😣 #loner

I hope it all goes well and you complete your work.
Teachers+un-complete homework=TROUBLE
, k Byeeee.

Hahaha omg why do we have so much in common. So weirdddd. I moved away from my friends. It's been harder to make friends at my new school. I fit in and all. Just so socially awkward and just don't have common interests with them. Struggles. >____<

Hello and welcome @PuppyLover and @authenticpanda! Both such amazing usernames!! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy