cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Hi, I'm new here! - A place to get to know the forums :)

Hello, I'm Hello_There and I just joined today! (Though I have previously been on this website in the past)

My favourite colour is Green or Blue.

My favourite ways to relax are watching a movie or a tv show (I'm a big movie lover) (I'm currently about 10 episodes into The Punisher) or listening to music (My favourite bands include MGMT, Thundamentals and Talking Heads). I also like reading comic books.

I always try to be unique and try new things all the time. I also love technology and am always trying to "hack" but usually I just end up playing Adventure in terminal.

Hello and welcome @Hello_There! Smiley Very Happy I love your username by the way! Watching movies is a fantastic way to relax, do you have any favourites?

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Hello everyone!

I am ThisVivian, while my favorite color being purple. What I love to do to relax is to usually go on Facebook, to chat with my friends &/or play games, while also enjoying to read &/or write poems online.

Thanks man, you are the best

Thanks @N1ghtW1ng, since it's a reference to Star Wars I feel inclined to add that to one of my favourite movie franchises.

My favourite movies would have to be Back To The Future 2, The Prestige, Reservoir Dogs and The Breakfast Club.

Movies are such a great way to relax because you just forget about your own life for a couple of hours and all the stress and stuff just goes away (Unless you're watching a horror movie of course Smiley Happy )

Ahhh yes Star Wars @Hello_There! Smiley Very Happy Do you watch the cartoons as well?

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Hi, I'm Riley and I've just joined today.

My favourite colour is dark purple or baby blue.

My favourite way to relax is long car trips or reading a good book.

I haven't really watched that many cartoon shows with the most recent ones probably being Rick and Morty and Big Mouth. I do have a soft spot for Pixar movies though Smiley Happy.

What movies do you like @N1ghtW1ng?

Hey @CryingSmiles19, how are you going? Glad to see you've integrated yourself into the forums already. Superb Smiley Happy

Hi @CryingSmiles19, welcome to the forums Smiley Happy I share your love of good books, which series or author is your favourite right now?