cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Hi, I'm new here! - A place to get to know the forums :)

@Hello_There I am a huge fan of animated movies, they're the main movies I watch and then some live action ones (mainly action/hero themed ones, and Star Wars Smiley Tongue) I was having a look, and it doesn't look like we have a thread about movies! Would you like to create one in the Hanging Out section?

Hey there @CryingSmiles19 and welcome! Smiley Very Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Hi????

That's such a good idea @N1ghtW1ng. Yeah, i'll attempt to create one aha. Thanks

Hello @Shicaloe! Smiley Very Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Hi I am obviously I am new and liked your comment.

hi @Mitchell904 & @Jorsephinegirl welcome to RO! Smiley Happy

@Mitchell904 I'm really sorry to hear what's happened. I hope you don't mind, but i just quickly moved your posts into their own space, because I think you deserve your own thread to talk through this Smiley Happy

Hi Mitch, take carehappy place.jpg

Hey @Mitchell904 welcome to RO! We have heaps of great stuff you can read about how shitty break ups can be and some tips for what you can do to feel a little better. Defs come back here for lots of great support for the community...you got dis!

Thanks