cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Hi, I'm new here! - A place to get to know the forums :)

hi I'm new and happy to chat!

Hi ben,

My favourite colour is blue and my favourite way to relax is listening to music.

Kaya

hi ben,

what is favourite

form kaya

hi @Kaya1234 & @Jaz294 Welcome to RO!!

Feel free to both introduce yourselves hereSmiley Happy

@Kaya1234 My favourite colour is also bluee, yaySmiley Happy

Hi @Kaya1234@Jaz294 welcome to RO Smiley Happy

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

hi everyone,

I really need help with my life.... 

so I'm 17 and in high school, recently I have told the person I like that I like him and I'm stressing out because he said ok... I regret telling him and I feel really sad and feel rejected. I can't get it out of my head. I'm scared he will think I'm weird or retarded. any advice?. thank you for taking your time to read this text.

Hey @mini, welcome to RO! So brave of you to tell someone how you feel, even when you have no idea how they feel back, well done on putting yourself out there and taking a chance.
It's totally normal to feel sad when your expectations of someone aren't met, there is some info here you can read about relationships but know that no matter what this person thinks of you, you did a pretty scary thing so you should be proud.

Hi @mini. Welcome to ReachOut! Well done for telling that person how you feel - being honest can be really tough, especially when it comes to relationships.

How are you doing at the moment?

Feel free to jump on the forums. You could play one of the games here or ask for advice from other forum members here.

Hope to see you around! Smiley Happy 

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

Hi @mini it's really nice to have you here on RO! I totally agree with @Helen - RO, that was very brave of you to be so honest with the person you like, I really admire that! 

I can understand that his response wasn't what you were looking for, but if it came as a bit of a surprise to him, perhaps he didn't know how to respond in that moment? Try not jump to conclusions about what he's thinking, and focus on being proud of how courageous you were, because not many people would be. 

We're always here to talk to, and let us know how things go <3

Hi!