cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

What do the ranks mean on here please?

Hi, sorry for this silly question but what do the ranks on here mean please? Just curious.

Mods, you can delete this if someone replies. Thanks.

Highlighted

Re: What do the ranks mean on here please?

Hi @musicfan_xo the ranks are based on number of posts you make and amount of time online Smiley Happy So they start at rookie when someone signs up, and then automatically change as you become more active on the forums.

We do have some ranks that are assigned manually too (for example Mod and Builder) Smiley Happy 

Hope this helps!

Check out our community activities calendar here
Highlighted

We used to have a spreadsheet in the welcome section which explained all the ranks, but that was a looooong time ago. It was removed because it was so outdated.

@Jess1-RO @Janine-RO @Bre-RO maybe it'd be worth making an updated one? Smiley Happy

@lokifish @Jess1-RO thanks both of you, I should get this thread deleted and some of my other ones, it was a silly thread

Highlighted

Hi @lokifish @and @musicfan_xo 

We might be looking to change the ranking system in the near future, so we will definitely make sure to make a thread about what each rank means and how to get them Smiley Happy

It was a great question musicfan Smiley Happy always happy to answer questions about the forum! @lokifish and a few other mods have been around much longer than I have at ReachOut and have so much knowledge of the forums too

Check out our community activities calendar here