cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What's happening this month? Monthly calendar of ReachOut activities!

What's happening in February? 

Copy of Yellow and Orange Weekly Learning Schedule (2).jpg

Ask Me Almost Anything: UPDATE 

Due to an unexpected delay we are only now getting a solid date for the Ask Me Almost Anything on Change. We will be holding this conversation on the 1st of March which will be a Monday evening. We are going to be welcoming a new guest for this chat, check out all the details here

Getting Reals

For anyone who's new to the forums, Getting Reals are discussions where we dive a bit deeper into different issues and they are driven by our amazing volunteer mod team. If you'd like to check out all of our past GR sessions, you can find them here.

Our Getting Real Live is on The Stigma of Struggling and is on the 17th from 7:30pm AEST. 

Guides and Chats

On 12th of this month we'll be sharing Our Practical Guide To: Building Your Toolkit

And on the 22nd we'll be doing a Let's Chat: Community Safety 

Weekly Wellbeing

We'll be doing our weekly wellbeing activities as usual - so keep an eye out for those.  

If you're ever looking for some self-care ideas, you can check out our WW master list here

And finally, we have our Friday Fives where we celebrate all things awesome on the forums. 

Thank you very much for the information

What's Happening in March? 

Copy of Yellow and Orange Weekly Learning Schedule (4).jpg

Ask Me Almost Anything:

This month we are switching things up a bit! We are doing an Ask Me Almost Anything where the guests will be various LGBTIQA+ staff members of ReachOut. This will be a unique opportunity for the community to get to know ReachOut a little more, for us to shine a light on the value of peer experiences and answer your questions. 

Getting Reals

For anyone who's new to the forums, Getting Reals are discussions where we dive a bit deeper into different issues and they are driven by our amazing volunteer mod team. If you'd like to check out all of our past GR sessions, you can find them here.

Our Getting Real Live is on Labels and is on the 16th from 7:30pm AEST. 

Guides and Chats

On the 10th of this month we'll be sharing Our Guide To: Telling Your Story 

And on the 5th we'll be doing a Let's Chat: Mardi Gras

Weekly Wellbeing

We'll be doing our weekly wellbeing activities as usual - so keep an eye out for those.  

If you're ever looking for some self-care ideas, you can check out our WW master list here

And finally, we have our Friday Fives where we celebrate all things awesome on the forums. 

What's Happening in April? 

Copy of Yellow and Orange Weekly Learning Schedule (5).jpg

Ask Me Almost Anything:

This month we are taking about neurodiversity! We are doing an Ask Me Almost Anything where the guest will be Ginny from Reframing Autism. This will be a great opportunity to open up about the challenges autistic people face with their mental health -- and how to support your autistic loved ones. 

Getting Reals

Our Getting Real Live is to be announced! 

Guides and Chats

On the 15th of this month expect to see a Let's Chat: Study Breaks 

And on the 9th we'll be sharing Our Guide To: Sleep 

Weekly Wellbeing

And finally, we have our Friday Fives where we celebrate all things awesome on the forums.