cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: 18th October: FB LIVE CHAT, Naked Farmer!

@litgym oh no! Smiley Sad Do I need to come use my fish God powers to make it work? Smiley Wink

@lokifish those photos are epic!!!! <3

Had you heard of the Naked Farmer before this chat?
I think I may have heard it, but I didn't know about it if that makes sense...

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

@lokifish BAHAHHA yes you do !! 

I have to admit i hadn't, although i'm not really an Instagram-y person so that might be why! 
When this infobus was being organised my first thought was actually organic food, like naked farmer, no pesticides Smiley LOL
I'm really glad i know about this movement now though, it's such a creative and attention grabbing way of de-stigmatising talking about mental health. It's like Ben said in the chat, if we keep the conversation going, reaching out becomes way more normalised and way less daunting. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We're having a SLOW-MO Getting Real chat to do with Generational Differences, starting on Monday the 11th of November! Smiley Very Happy Check it out here! Heart

@ecla34 I thought it'd be a spinoff of the same guy who wrote 'The Barefoot Investor'

... was very surprised to learn it was about mental health 😂

@lokifish I hear you! My town is remoteish but small so like maccas would be about 10mins from me depending on traffic lol - but I don't eat maccas Smiley Tongue

@Bee I'm vego so don't eat Maccas either, but $1 frozen vanilla cokes shall be my death sentence (may or may not have gone through the drive through on the way home today.......... -shifty eyes- Smiley Tongue)

What do you think about the nude farmer calendar idea? 

Are you from a rural / regional part of Australia? Do you know any farmers?

I wouldn't consider myself 'rural' but I am definitely on acreage area (About 3-4 acres) They're used to be kangaroos and there is some koalas sometimes!

Yes! I remember when he first became popular and my mum would cover my sisters eyes lol I knew it was for some worthy cause (Drought maybe?) but I didn't think it was mental health related!

What do you think about the nude farmer calendar idea?

I think it's a great way to start a conversation, if nothing else! I've always thought the "naked fireman" calendars etc. were kind of poor taste, but I realise that lots of people love 'em. I'm fine with it as long as the money goes to a good cause! Smiley Tongue

Here's some more info about the RFDS Mental Health Service