cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Ask A Pro Live: Creativity

Thanks everyone Smiley Happy Have a lovely night!
Highlighted

Art Attack was such a cool show @WheresMySquishy I thought about it the other day because I was watching videos from this awesome artist Callen Schaub 

Highlighted

Quickly popping in again to say thanks so much for the chat and your valuable insights tonight @NgandabaaSmiley Very HappyHeart

Also @Bre-RO I miss Art Attack so much, I remember I always went on the website and wanted to do some of the crafts but I never got around to them. Maybe I can do them now for my younger self Smiley LOL

Highlighted

You should totally do that @Hozzles It's never too late to try something new or something you never got around to!

Highlighted

@Bre-RO  That's so cool! I've never heard of him before.
I like watching videos of people creating things like soap, cakes, scrapbooks, etc. Some YouTube channels have tutorials that don't work or are dangerous though. I find the ones from individual creators to be better. Some good ones are How to Cook That, Moriah Elizabeth and Royalty Soaps. 

Highlighted

Aww man! No one thought to tag me in this? I am an art head! Smiley Tongue

I’ll have to look at the links later, but I completely agree with everyone here!
Art is medicine, music helps a lot with art, and perfectionism can definitely get in the way, but there are also great ways to overcome it! Smiley Happy

I love indigenous art @Ngandabaa! I’m not of indigenous background, but I love how dots, lines and symbols can be used, to tell a story. I made a story from indigenous art once, and that was on a boomerang. I’ll have to see if I can find it, and I’ll post a pic here. Smiley Happy

Also, love the gift artwork! It’s amazing! Heart
Highlighted

Hey all - I apologise for having to duck out, I had to get onto a meeting!

But @Ngandabaa thank you so much for chatting tonight, it was really wonderful to hear a bit of your story and your message about creating and mental health and your artwork of course!!

Loved reading everyone's contributions as well! Definitely made me want to get out my paints! Smiley Happy

Highlighted

@Bre-RO sigh, I was busy yesterday night, would have loved to join in on this one- creativity and mental health are two of my favourite things. Read through the chat, it was fascinating. I hope I can join in the next Live Chat now that I'm done with uni, can't wait!

Highlighted

@Ngandabaa thank you for coming and sharing your story with us and sharing your art. It has been awesome to read through Smiley Happy Heart

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Highlighted

So glad everyone here enjoyed the chat as much as I did!