Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Highlighted

Re: Ask A Pro Live: Life after Social Isolation

thank you - its a team game! 

Highlighted

Thank you so much to everyone who's taken part in tonight's chat- I have learned so much and will definitely be coming back to this one to read again in the future. 

If tonight's chat has brought up any tough feelings for you, make sure you do reach out (sorry for the pun!) and chat to someone, here's a few resources: 

Beyond Blue have a dedicated coronavirus mental wellbeing support service that you can check out here , it is available 24/7. You can call them on 

Or there's a web chat option here 

You can also call Lifeline on 13 11 14

Kids Helpline on 1800 55 1800 or https://kidshelpline.com.au/

Heart Love GIF

Check out our community activities calendar for August 2020 here
Highlighted

Thank you all and to Reachout for the invitation to get involved - love your work!
Highlighted

we are already dealing with it - making it work - humans are very resourceful - we always find solutions.
Highlighted

Totally epic @Tay100 !! Thanks so much to you and everyone else who made this chat so awesome!! @Tay100  @WheresMySquishy  @StormySeas17  @Bananatime04  @Hozzles  @Saltwaterdreamtime @MB95  @Lost_Space_Explorer5  you're all total legends!! 

Highlighted

Sorry @Janine-RO and everyone else, I had to take a little step back from the chat for safety and self care reasons. I look forward to reading all the posts tomorrow though Smiley Happy
Highlighted

No worries at all @Bananatime04 , it's actually really impressive to read that and I'm glad you were able to step away when you needed to. Take care of yourself  Heart It was a great chat so definitely a good one to catch up on another time 

Highlighted

Okkk WOW this was seriously such an amazing chat to read through. I have been really struggling with things lately and reading through everyone's comments has given me a renewed sense of hope - so thank you to everyone. 

@GuestPsychologist your insights were invaluable thank you so much - and to everyone who participated and shared their responses as well. It really added to the conversation to have that diversity of perspective, as we are all different and need different things. 

Also just wanted to let you know @MB95 that we do have these live chats with a guest once a month - just head over to the Ask A Pro board to find all the ones we've had and upcoming ones. 

These quotes from Joe are sooo on point!!! 

Look for help – it is out there – keep trying even if you are not impressed. If you get a bad haircut you find a better hairdresser, it is the same with counsellors, psychologists, psychiatrists. 

we will outlive this shit 

we are all adapting - humans are good at it - not easy but we will do it!

Acceptance is everything but not easy. If we can accept the changes, the challenges, it is easier to live with.

Highlighted

@Bre-RO  love the quotes you selected, @GuestPsychologist  does have a frank way with words

@Bananatime04  that's totally valid, we all have to step back occasionally, hopefully we'll see you around!

Highlighted

That's so cool @Bre-RO!! I never realised!! Thanks for making me aware, I'll have to keep an eye out for future ones 😊