cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Ask A Pro Live: Study Stress - September 2019

Whether you’re in your last year of school, trying to improve your grades or navigating life at University or TAFE - I think we can all agree that at times studying is stressful. You have to manage your time, understand the content, complete assignments and make deadlines. All whilst juggling family, friends and everything in between. 

It’s enough to make your head implode!

Animated GIF

In the lead up to this discussion we're also creating Study Stress profiles. If you'd like to join in you'll find the thread here. We also had a special discussion about this topic a couple of weeks ago which you can read back on and contribute to here

Join us on Thursday the 26th of September from 7-9pm AEST to talk all things Study Stress! 

So if there's anything you've ever wanted to know about how to manage study stress now is the time to ask! Watch this space, as soon we will be introducing our wonderful guests who will  join us on the forums to talk all things managing study stress. I know many of you will have questions for our guests - please send them all through via the google form below.  

@Esperanza67 @Bee @lokifish @mrmusic @ecla34 @N1ghtW1ng @roseisnotaplant @scared01 @redhead @LeoTheLion @MissX @FootyFan26 @DirtWitch @LadyMacbeth00 @Grake @elly123 @amywells21 @Mila28 @Quaintrelle @SpiderGirl18 @sibh @Amy9 @mspaceK @Sanguine @NBAM21 @Iridescence @Karinaskii @nxmita_pa @Alison5 @cerulean @SkyIsTheLimit @chocolateislife18 @DontWait @gezellig @seadreamer @dog_lover94 @Motty91 @GM24 @rose13 @ThinkerGirl28 @caseyleehs @neonsnow @TalaForest16 @Jakob @amypond @positivepenny @someone123 @Jrt14 @lr8991 @Mily @Dani @Hummingbird@Han1993 @marshmallows @Sunflower18 @RockPaperScissorsMelon @Stardust23 @Loudcloud @MitchellClifford @ami-lee @Gumi Gumi @Ally-Leesh-

Re: Ask A Pro Live: Study Stress

looks good! please tag me when this is on!
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Will do @scared01!

Check out our community activities calendar for October 2019 here

Love this one! Such good timing haha Smiley LOL

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We had a Slow-Mo Getting Real chat on Family Changes during the week running from the 7-11th of October! Smiley Very Happy Check it out here! Heart

Hello everyone!

Just a reminder that our live chat on study stress is this Thursday the 26th of September  from 7-9pm!!

I am just going to tag some members who have posted to the study stress profiles thread who might be interested! @Bananatime04  @May_ @not-an-otter @Dyl @drpenguin @MisoBear @statuscaring @recharging_introvert @WheresMySquishy @Hozzles 

Mind if I also have a tag on the night @Jess1-RO?

I’m going on a road trip that day, but I might still be able to join in! Smiley Happy

Hi @xXLexi_Lou122Xx, Absolutely Smiley Happy Just going to tag @Bre-RO who will be running this live chat tomorrow night Smiley Happy

Hello everyone!

We are only hours away from speaking with our incredible guest @Roxy879 on all things exam stress! A huge thank you to our amazing community for all the questions you have submitted, we are looking forward to seeing you all back here at 7pm tonight!

Get to know Roxy a bit better!:

"Hey everyone! I’m Roxanne (or Roxy!) I’m 20 years old and graduated from high school in 2017.

I’m currently studying the Bachelor of psychological science and criminology at Australian College of Applied Psychology. I was inspired to study psychology and criminology because my dream is to be a forensic psychologist. Okay, maybe I was heavily inspired by Criminal Minds and wanted to be a profiler but found out Australia doesn’t have them… Smiley Very Happy bSmiley IndifferentSmiley LOL

But my end goal now is to work with youth (much like yourselves!) and to be able to offer support even if it's small."

Roxy is one of our awesome Youth Ambassadors with ReachOut who will be joining us to talk about her journey with study!

Amazing Season 6 GIF by Bachelor in Paradise

See you at 7pm!

For those wanting a tag 20 mins before we start the conversation, give this post or the blog post a high five!

Hello everyone! We are about to get started!

Just tagging members who have high fived this thread!
@scared01 @WheresMySquishy @Hozzles @xXLexi_Lou122Xx @Esperanza67

Also can see @not-an-otter @Pasta @keezeik and @hellofriend online

More than welcome to jump in!