cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Ask A Pro Live: Study Stress

@ecla34 You're so very welcome! Heart

Growth mindset is so powerful @WheresMySquishy! Learning about it can be super empowering too!

Check out our community activities calendar for November 2019 here

Are there any last tips or thoughts anyone would like to add before we wrap up? @Roxy879 @ecla34 @WheresMySquishy @scared01 

@Jess1-RO just that it was really nice to hear everyone's different experiences and ways of dealing with study stress Heart We're definitely a varied bunch Smiley Very Happy It's nice to get tips i've never even thought of!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We're having a SLOW-MO Getting Real chat to do with Generational Differences, starting on Monday the 11th of November! Smiley Very Happy Check it out here! Heart

@Jess1-RO   I used to think of my end goals to get myself through my HSC and degree. I really hate studying, but I would imagine my future success and the rewards I would get out of it.

no @Jess1-RO Smiley Happy

thanks for chatting everyone and thank you @Roxy879 for coming on here to chat with us too
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@scared01 You're welcome! I really enjoyed being here tonight and chatting with you all! 

And that is a wrap on our Ask a Pro Live with @Roxy879 on Study Stress!

I want to extend a heart felt thank you to the amazing Roxy for sharing her thoughts, experiences, strategies and insights with us today! Your openness to talking about the shape study stress has taken in your life, and the ways you have learnt about yourself and your needs to cope is truly inspirational! We are so grateful for your time, and wish you all the best in finishing your degree!

On behalf of our community THANK YOU! 

I Love Animation GIF by Dave Gamez

Also a huge thank you to those who joined in our conversation live tonight @ecla34 @WheresMySquishy @scared01- reading back through your responses, I can see such insight and an incredible variety of strategies! This thread will be a great resource for others reading to learn new ways they can cope with the stress of study!

If you are joining this discussion after the live event, please feel free to share your thoughts and experiences too! 

Goodnight everyone and thank you for an awesome live chat! Keen to see what our next live chat will be? Keep an eye out for our October calendar of forum activities coming soon!

Highlighted

Thanks so much @Roxy879! I loved reading your responses! Smiley Happy

Thanks so much for chatting with us @Roxy879!!! Heart Smiley Very Happy 

loading hug GIF

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We're having a SLOW-MO Getting Real chat to do with Generational Differences, starting on Monday the 11th of November! Smiley Very Happy Check it out here! Heart