cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Ask A Pro Live: Study Stress

@Jess1-RO Thank you so much for having me! It was great speaking with you! Thank you for sharing about yourself!

@scared01 @WheresMySquishy @ecla34 Thank you for your own personal insights, it was fantastic reading your experiences!  I enjoyed every second with speaking with you! 

@ecla34  You're very welcome! Heart

hugs GIF

I'm so sorry that I missed this!

Can I ask one other question?

Are there any ways to help with burnout? Sorry if this has already been answered.

I don't know if I'm in the middle of burnout, but I'm definitely in the unhealthy part of stress...

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx i'm not sure if this is helpful at all, but if i'm starting to get exhausted from study stress i try to take a day/half-day (if possible) where I have a complete brain break from study, and focus on something else entirely, not sure if that might also work for you? Heart I know taking a day off can make you feel behind and so isn't always helpful... 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We're having a SLOW-MO Getting Real chat to do with Generational Differences, starting on Monday the 11th of November! Smiley Very Happy Check it out here! Heart