cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] Australians On Drugs ABC2

From my experience - people on drugs do 'look out' for each other as much as they can, but the point is, their ability to help is so impaired by their state.  Further, if someone is in trouble, their is nothing a friend can do except find help.  If you take a pill, its in you

*spoiler alert* Jesse took off his shirt had written on his chest to legalise pot and walked off the set.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

Wow, so the show is over - what was the one thing that stood out the most?

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

I feel as though they needed someone from Gen Y who doesn't take drugs on the show.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

That last comment wasn't answering your question, but it totes does.

How rude and untouchable the young people seemed to be. Like what the heck!?!?!

What stood out to me was how on the earth did the ABC get past and current drug users onto the show? 

@stonepixie wrote:
I feel as though they needed someone from Gen Y who doesn't take drugs on the show.

Yea - I guess they had that 27 yostraight edge martial artist - but it was almost like she was too far the other way....

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

What about those girls at the beginning doing lines? And she doesn't even have a job!

Highlighted

@stonepixie I couldn't agree with you more - they really needed someone from gen y who doesn't take drugs.  We were horribly represented